Writing Here I go again

MasterHiatus

I am back
Here I am, back to SH world. I am here to upload another tip.

Writing for fun, for newbies, it's all about the fun. But as we go deeper, it's not fun but entertaining and also somehow depressing. I scrolled to some of my old accounts in WN and WP and thought of something. What I lacked. I know tips but when I try to apply them, I still hiatus. Now I know what I lacked....

The power to commit to an unspoken journey. The ability to dive to the story and finish it.
What can help you finish a story though, it's easy to say but commitment is hard to achieve. You can say "I fully commit myself to the creation of this novel." But no, not like that

To commit yourself into finishing this story.
-Before writing, think, are you ready to spend your time and effort in this idea?
-Check the comments, they provide help and encouragement.
-Know what you'll face. Know your enemies. (Troll raters, biased mofos, criticism and more) face them like a man. Laugh at them like a man!
-If you know your enemies, then think, are you ready to commit yourself and be attacked by these assholes?

Well, I also advice you all, just stop for a moment and think, you're free to write whenever and whatever you want. I mean, the readers are there and will criticize you if the story is bad but we'll leave that for another post...

Well, this is my post.... Hello SH, the friendly Hiatus is here :)

Well, I also advice you all, just stop for a moment and think, you're free to write whenever and whatever you want. I mean, the readers are there and will criticize you if the story is bad but we'll leave that for another post...
Yes, nice advice though!

by the way, I'm on hiatus as well, and it's been over a month now. Well, I really enjoy my hiatus, and even way too comfortable rn. I know it's bad.
Tbh, I have so little stock of chapters for my story, and I haven't written any word lately:blob_facepalm:

Maybe I would be the second masterhiatus like you :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:

NotYourTypicalMan

Exhausted Member
Yes, nice advice though!

by the way, I'm on hiatus as well, and it's been over a month now. Well, I really enjoy my hiatus, and even way too comfortable rn. I know it's bad.
Tbh, I have so little stock of chapters for my story, and I haven't written any word lately:blob_facepalm:

Maybe I would be the second masterhiatus like you :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely: :sweating_profusely:
Here I am, back to SH world. I am here to upload another tip.

Writing for fun, for newbies, it's all about the fun. But as we go deeper, it's not fun but entertaining and also somehow depressing. I scrolled to some of my old accounts in WN and WP and thought of something. What I lacked. I know tips but when I try to apply them, I still hiatus. Now I know what I lacked....

The power to commit to an unspoken journey. The ability to dive to the story and finish it.
What can help you finish a story though, it's easy to say but commitment is hard to achieve. You can say "I fully commit myself to the creation of this novel." But no, not like that

To commit yourself into finishing this story.
-Before writing, think, are you ready to spend your time and effort in this idea?
-Check the comments, they provide help and encouragement.
-Know what you'll face. Know your enemies. (Troll raters, biased mofos, criticism and more) face them like a man. Laugh at them like a man!
-If you know your enemies, then think, are you ready to commit yourself and be attacked by these assholes?

Well, this is my post.... Hello SH, the friendly Hiatus is here :)

Maybe both of you would ascend into God of Hiatus Tier :blob_sir:

MasterHiatus

I am back
Yes, nice advice though!

I am the First Hiatus Sovereign and you @sushirollw will be the Second Hiatus Sovereign

> To commit yourself into finishing this story.

a story is finished when i said it so. i don't like to think too much.

otherwise i just scrap it or wait it out. not all ideas are worth the effort.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
well I have neither enemies nor friends on this journey so I think I'll just keep on going till it's done.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
What if they're ladies how can they laugh like man? Mehhe. Just trollin' around. Mhehe :blob_uwu:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
If you know your enemies, then think, are you ready to commit yourself and be attacked by these assholes?
"A-Attacked?"

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I've weathered enough storms to face my trolls like a woman.

MasterHiatus

I am back
> To commit yourself into finishing this story.

a story is finished when i said it so. i don't like to think too much.

otherwise i just scrap it or wait it out. not all ideas are worth the effort.
Are u the one reading or the one writing?
If u are the one writing, is it possible to learn more of his power?