Hidden Chapters/Pages AND announcement post for Authors

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
More of a gimmick than an actual good request.

I would like the ability to publish "unlisted" chapters. Maybe the ability to send a draft for others to view before publishing. I know that you can just copy-paste stuff into the doc and sent it, but more option for the in-site function, the better the site becomes. (It also would be a good way to put in a secret chapter for some gimmick) Tony please add transparent text to the main site.

Then, I would also like the ability to post an announcement in my book's front page without having to post a fake chapter or editing the description. Ideally, it should also notify the readers that "there is an announcement in XXX story". It would be way better than posting a fake chapter that appeared in the latest update section.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
This would be helpful. I tried to do the hidden chapter thing only to realize it doesn't work if not logged in.

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
+1

If this hidden chapter thing is done, I think making something like a "publish chapter at this and that time/in x hours" function would be interesting. Then whenever someone wants a chapter to be released at a specific time, they don't need to actually schedule their timeplan so they can personally upload it at the right moment.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
+1

If this hidden chapter thing is done, I think making something like a "publish chapter at this and that time/in x hours" function would be interesting. Then whenever someone wants a chapter to be released at a specific time, they don't need to actually schedule their timeplan so they can personally upload it at the right moment.
The schedule is already a thing.
1595532171962.png

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
an unlisted, hidden chapter sort of thing would make crowd-editing much easier. if you could restrict it to certain users, you could pre-release chapters for volunteers who want to help edit and proofread.

Yorth

Swordman
Since the upvote function is gray and doesn't really bring that much attention to itself, I wanted to point it out for those of you who are unaware.
1604885980362.png