Horizon Dawn

Sloth-of-Bangkok

Given that I just finished my latest chapter of Horizon Dawn, I feel that I think I need latest chapter discussion despite the lack and dying activity

Synopsis:

Ever wonder what would happen if earth got transported into a magical plane several times its size?
It might be a miracle or curse… but right now curse sounds about right.
This wonderful world, ‘Phantasia’, that we are stuck with is the multiverse’s buffer against the horrors that want devour us all. However, the others on this world seemed to be ~~a tad~~ allergic to uniting against the common threat.
The faction relations could be summarized as hostile. Less than half a year after Earth’s arrival, Emma Enterprise and the Demonic Continent conquered the middle east and half of Asia. And let’s not mention the Holy Order and the barbaric deeds they committed.
But we will not abandon hope. Rem already has plans… loads of it. He said that in this world of the law of the jungle we can’t afford to fight amongst ourselves anymore. It is time to take up weapons, not to conquer but to stand for what is right.
This is the beginning of the Age of Heroes.
This is Hikma De Darwin, the 5th member of Horizon Dawn and the Chronicler of Magic, and this is our story.

Please enjoy the discussion, lonely depressed author JWL signing out

MD256

Hi JWL. When do you think the next chapter (ch33) will be released? I feel like the series has been getting progressively better, and chapter 32 has pretty much been on my mind the whole week. I really wanna see how Rem deals with Melody and her mum and how Melody joins Horizon Dawn. Also, why Rem's been getting progressively angrier has been on my mind too.

The start of this new arc in Millian has been a lot of fun so far; I've been having a blast with this novel in general (although with the first chapter it took me a second to figure out who Cytortia was - I thought Cytortia was Athena, then Ishtar and finally figured out that her name was Cytortia in chapter 2 - I don't really know too much about the mythology/mythologies mentioned in this novel so I got a little confused but I got there in the end).

I'm surprised activity is lacking right now; maybe it's just because it's the beginning of a new arc - I read the novels "I Shall Seal The Heavens" and "A Will Eternal" by the author Er Gen and after each volume ended, I needed a break because it felt like I'd taken in a lot so maybe that could be why activity seems lacking right now. Hopefully things get better, because personally I find this novel really enjoyable and Rem has been my favourite protagonist of any web-novel (if that's the correct term for them; basically the novels uploaded on sites like novelupdates.com, wuxiaworld.com, volarenovels.com and scribblehub.com) I've read so far in the aspects of his mindset, personality and where his character fits in the bigger picture of this story; he has quite the potential when it comes to character and I feel like I resonate with some of his beliefs/ideologies).

I don't really know anyone who reads these novels as well; sorry I can't really help out with increasing the activity like that. If rating the novel helps, then I'll do that, but all I can really say is that I'm looking forward to the next upload and thanks for the hard work. :cool::blob_okay::blob_teehee::blob_joy:

Sloth-of-Bangkok

Hi JWL. When do you think the next chapter (ch33) will be released? I feel like the series has been getting progressively better, and chapter 32 has pretty much been on my mind the whole week. I really wanna see how Rem deals with Melody and her mum and how Melody joins Horizon Dawn. Also, why Rem's been getting progressively angrier has been on my mind too.

The start of this new arc in Millian has been a lot of fun so far; I've been having a blast with this novel in general (although with the first chapter it took me a second to figure out who Cytortia was - I thought Cytortia was Athena, then Ishtar and finally figured out that her name was Cytortia in chapter 2 - I don't really know too much about the mythology/mythologies mentioned in this novel so I got a little confused but I got there in the end).

I'm surprised activity is lacking right now; maybe it's just because it's the beginning of a new arc - I read the novels "I Shall Seal The Heavens" and "A Will Eternal" by the author Er Gen and after each volume ended, I needed a break because it felt like I'd taken in a lot so maybe that could be why activity seems lacking right now. Hopefully things get better, because personally I find this novel really enjoyable and Rem has been my favourite protagonist of any web-novel (if that's the correct term for them; basically the novels uploaded on sites like novelupdates.com, wuxiaworld.com, volarenovels.com and scribblehub.com) I've read so far in the aspects of his mindset, personality and where his character fits in the bigger picture of this story; he has quite the potential when it comes to character and I feel like I resonate with some of his beliefs/ideologies).

I don't really know anyone who reads these novels as well; sorry I can't really help out with increasing the activity like that. If rating the novel helps, then I'll do that, but all I can really say is that I'm looking forward to the next upload and thanks for the hard work. :cool::blob_okay::blob_teehee::blob_joy:

I am going through ch 33 it will be upload today. I am just busy lately sorry for the delay

Sloth-of-Bangkok

The wait is over and the chapter is out.

And I will adjust some part of the prologue down the week

Sloth-of-Bangkok

Rem as a character went from a man looking at a hopeless world, into a man carrying a semblance of hope.

It all to do with the nature of his philosophy and upbringing.

Basically, that dream of a hopeful reality is John Wick’s dog. Satholia is the angel who resurrected it and every a-hole who threaten peace and justice is coming to that dream/dog.

Now imagine just imagine how badly Rem/John will fight. The more that peace/puppy is being threatened the worse the retaliation will be.