Horizon of War : The Gods Must be Crazy Isekai

Hanne

20 is upp

ACertainPassingUser

i can't read a story where the protagonists special ability is basic addition. it just makes everyone look stupid.

it's an extremly common problem in story writing, making someone special by making everyone else terrible.
I have an interesting solution :

I'm Transmigrated/Reincarnated into medieval fantasy world with magic and dragon, But everyone is smarter than me and they schemes to steal my power, so I awaken my inner unga-bunga, became brute musclehead fighter, and live as warlord in barbaric tribe instead.

Hanne

chapter 22 is upp

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!

Lloyd

Professional Writer
Keep in mind that @Lloyd is a troll of the worst kind, the kind that likes to put the most asshole opinions on the forums, and no one knows whether he means them genuinely or not.
I'm not a troll. I'm an irony bro. If you're too stupid to tell when I'm being ironic, that's on you.

TheMonotonePuppet

I'm not a troll. I'm an irony bro. If you're too stupid to tell when I'm being ironic, that's on you.
Nah. Your definition of troll just differs from the majority of the world. It’s not irony. Love you too, b****.😁

TheMonotonePuppet

That's totally ok. I mean ppl in RR are even meaner than in SH. :blob_cookie:
What's funny is I came from RR originaly, but never frequented the forums there, and haven't really encountered anything like that other than this one dude who's handle name starts with "V" but I can't remember. *thinking face*

Hanne

What's funny is I came from RR originaly, but never frequented the forums there, and haven't really encountered anything like that other than this one dude who's handle name starts with "V" but I can't remember. *thinking face*
I don't even read the forum anymore. they killed review swap, and that's probably my only reason to visit RR forum

TheMonotonePuppet

I don't even read the forum anymore. they killed review swap, and that's probably my only reason to visit RR forum
What do you mean they killed review swap? I haven't heard of that happening.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
I've been binging your story for the last few days. Great story. You might even have set a new standard for army battles and kingdom-building, as far as SH and RR are concerned. Haven't read anything better on those sites as far as those aspects go.

Hanne

I've been binging your story for the last few days. Great story. You might even have set a new standard for army battles and kingdom-building, as far as SH and RR are concerned. Haven't read anything better on those sites as far as those aspects go.
thank you, much appreciated :blob_melt: