Recommendations Horror Novels

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Just want to read some horror novels, something like Junji Ito's types of works or something like Bibliomania, anything that'll send chills down my spine.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
"Iron and Smoke" by Brandon Nolta

“Tree Black” by Connor de Bruler

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Just want to read some horror novels, something like Junji Ito's types of works or something like Bibliomania, anything that'll send chills down my spine.
A Tale Dark and Grimm

I don't think it's THAT scary. But still a good read.

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
there's few novels by Stephen King, you can just search his name it's a famous american horror novel author, you can pick whichever premise you like.

recently i read Confession (Kanae Minato), it gives me the chills

tho if you ask me my most favourite, it's The Diary of Ellen, a novel prequel of indie game The Witch House by Fumy

and yeah, i admit most of it isn't really focused at the horror element, it instead about the drama on how the characters in the novels cope up with the situation. But that's how i like it, so.

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try to read the ones on scribble hub first before checking the other ones out

llcoolnate

I wrote this dark novella called The Devil She Drew and published it on Amazon. 🤷‍♂️
It's really dark so I always like to give a heads up there. Thanks friends :)

Shaizic

If my book doesn't send a something down your spine I have failed