Recommendations Horror recommendation

Snowyflakes

Hi!

I am looking for some horror books to satisfy that part of me that is hungry for chills down my spine, nightmares, and faster heartbeats.

I don't care if it is classic horror, erotica horror, or whatever. It's a bonus if it's about ghosts, demonic possessions, evil entities, and so on, and less about monsters. Though, monsters would be ok too.

Also, I don't mind if it's within genres like Comedy, Adventure, Romance, School Life, you name it; however, I don't want them to be within the Gender Bender, Harem, LitRPG, Sports, and Martial Arts genres. And I don't want it to be fanfiction.

Thank you in advance!

LilRora

Mostly formless
REND is really good, though it's probably not a horror in the way you would like it to be.

Katalepsis is also amazing, and it's more of a horror than the previous one.

If you don't mind manga, I'd also recommend Urasekai Picnic. It also has anime adaptation and it is originally a novel, but I don't have link to that at the moment.

The two latter are tagged as girl's love if you care about that, but it can be almost entirely ignored most of the time (at least till the points I have read, because I haven't finished both yet).

Last edited:

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
Plague Doctor is really good.

For more violence and lack of humanity in desperate situations, I recommend The Chrome Hoard on SH.

Snowyflakes

REND is really good, though it's probably not a horror in the way you would like it to be.

Katalepsis is also amazing, and it's more of a horror than the previous one.

If you don't mind manga, I'd also recommend Urasekai Picnic. It also has anime adaptation and it is originally a novel, but I don't have link to that at the moment.

The two latter are tagged as girl's love if you care about that, but it can be almost entirely ignored most of the time (at least till the points I have read, because I haven't finished both yet).
Thank you! I stumbled upon Katalepsis before and added it to my reading list. I found it to be interesting (from the synopsis) :blob_aww:. And thank you for the other two as well! I don't mind manga. :blob_uwu:
Dungeon Defense seems to be more on my liking (based on the synopsis). Thank you!
Plague Doctor is really good.

For more violence and lack of humanity in desperate situations, I recommend The Chrome Hoard on SH.
I would give the The Chrome Horde a try. Thank you!
My house of horrors
My iyashiki game
Thriller paradise
Plague Doctor
Thriller Paradise seems interesting from the synopsis. As well as the Plague Doctor. I would read the other two as well, and after I've gone through a few chapters, I will decide if I like them or not. Thank you!

Last edited: