Hosting a contest for my novel!

GracelessLiar

Hello! I just posted the last chapter to the first volume of my series, The Ageless Sword, a couple days ago, and to celebrate this landmark, I'm hosting a two part contest. I'm not sure where to put an announcement like this... so... here it is...

Part one of the contest is a fanart contest. Draw your favorite scene from a novel and I'll select two winners who will receive a copy of Clip Studio Paint Pro, and if we hit fifteen entries, I'll be adding another, extra-special, prize to the mix.

The second part is a drawing. Sharing about the contest or the novel itself on social media, discord, etc, earns you an entries into a drawing for a $50 amazon gift card. All you have to do is email a screen shot to the email listed on the contest website! The deadline is October 12th, so there's still lots of time!

shiopan

Wow congrats 😁 the prize is actually attractive. I have csp already but maybe I will try to join.

GracelessLiar

Thanks! It's pretty nerve wracking running a contest actually. It's good to hear the prizes are enticing. :blob_aww: