How difficult: writing while studying or working

Ninetailed_Furball

Writting while you are working is not easy. I mean, like in my case, I have always the best ideas when I'm working and I have no time or a chance to write it down! It can be so frustrating! And sometimes, when I have time to read, I just can't because I have no ideas or inspiration. I think a lots of you know what I mean.
Carry a pen and paper on you at all times. Most work places look poorly at employees pulling out a phone during their shift, but not some paper and ink. You can write down those ideas immediately if you think they're important enough and nobody will think you're not doing your work when you do so.

Andro

Carry a pen and paper on you at all times. Most work places look poorly at employees pulling out a phone during their shift, but not some paper and ink. You can write down those ideas immediately if you think they're important enough and nobody will think you're not doing your work when you do so.

I have my pen and papers all time with me. But when I have a lots of work, I don't have time to write a single word. Like this week I had no time for nothing else than work.

Ninetailed_Furball

I have my pen and papers all time with me. But when I have a lots of work, I don't have time to write a single word. Like this week I had no time for nothing else than work.
You can try writing your ideas down while you're walking from one place to the next. Makes you look extra dilligent even though it has nothing to do with work :P

Andro

You can try writing your ideas down while you're walking from one place to the next. Makes you look extra dilligent even though it has nothing to do with work :p

To tell the truth, at my workplace nobody cares what you do as long as you finish your job in time. So I can freely write, or even read a book when I have the time. I'm glad our bosses aren't very strict. But if you don't do what you have to do in time, they aren't happy.