How do girls feel about Harems for guys?

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
Re
This is a question I've been curious about. You see, I like making my characters more "human". This was because I was inspired by "Attack on Titan". Really good show, but don't watch it because the ending's utter Dogshit. Back on the topic, I want the characters to be "Human". I do read some stupid stories, these stories are basically about how "the MC is super OP oh wow he gets those puss-puss for free oh EZ, this girl likes me? Well I didn't know still wanna suck my D?" type of shit. It hurts, but it's very rare to come across really good stories. So, I decided, "Fuck it, why not make my own good story (self-proclaimed)?". As I took in many inspirations, stories like "Berserk", "Attack on Titan", "Tensura", "Beginning after the End", "Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood", "BNHA", "Mushoku Tensei", "Konosuba" and... SO MUCH MORE, that I saw one similarity between the majority of them... They included Harems. And they're in medieval times. With magic. Now, this is a huge problem in the story I'm trying to write. Harems, though they were in medieval times and a dream of many guys, isn't so fair with my story. I, for one, like being fair with guys and girls. I want it to be an equal footing, however, though I have this kind of vision, I want to see your opinions.

Harems are, though a dream for many guys, is a bit weird. If you, the lover or the main girl of the guy, suddenly brings home about 10 other girls, would you be okay with it? Or, for the guys out there, if your girl were to suddenly bring out 10 guys to your home, would you be okay with it?

I wanna see your opinions on this, and depending on your opinions, I might change up the future part of the story. Why? Well, because I'm on a 50/50 stand with this.
What you are describing is a polyamoros relationship and no, no would to have a poly relationship with multiple romantic partners there needs to be consent with everyone involved so the mc needs to discuss this with the first partner to see if they are okay with their romantic choice