How do I describe this?

minionlover

I want to describe these kinds of hands, but I don't know how.

Attachments

• 36-o~2.jpg
    36-o~2.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 48

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
the owner of those hands definitily is not simple. each and every inch of it tell an story. those caluses fingers tell how much work he had put to reach his level of masterye.... etc try to extrapolate if u want to make it grandiose i would recomend u read BAKI would help u lot

Snowyflakes

His big, coarse hands touched the wooden table. His palms and fingers were covered in many calluses due to the hard work in the fields, making him seem stolid and unapproachable.

Maybe.

minionlover

the owner of those hands definitily is not simple. each and every inch of it tell an story. those caluses fingers tell how much work he had put to reach his level of masterye.... etc try to extrapolate if u want to make it grandiose i would recomend u read BAKI would help u lot
His big, coarse hands touched the wooden table. His palms and fingers were covered in many calluses due to the hard work in the fields, making him seem stolid and unapproachable.

Maybe.
I'll have to use these in reference, thanks!
I'd describe not only how they look but also how they feel. Firm, steady, gentle.

Bust out a thesaurus, sweety.
I'll try.
"Thine hands looked very handy."
...Thine. I'll try to add that to my daily vocabulary, not sure how though...

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
He reached for me with hands that looked like a bunch of grapes forced into sausage casing filled with beige play dough. Then imagine that horror is forcibly turned into manipulative digits and you can picture his hands.

Yetano

Those hands of his that is now covered with calluses, are prove that he endured journeys you may point as… harsh.
Despite that, when you get to meet him in person, his handshake is steady and firm, gentle and warm, like he is the living fossils of the gentle giants you might heard of in stories when you're read by your families.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
I want to describe these kinds of hands, but I don't know how.
Let me try:
Their hands were large and worn. Their palms lumpy and calloused, yet their fingers had the most. Those worn hands were steady though, like a chipped boulder withstanding the current of the river. …..

That is my try, to continue further I would need to know the context.

minionlover

Let me try:
Their hands were large and worn. Their palms lumpy and calloused, yet their fingers had the most. Those worn hands were steady though, like a chipped boulder withstanding the current of the river. …..

That is my try, to continue further I would need to know the context.
No, this is good enough, thanks for helping!

Can I try?

Hands looking like they had, for the greatest part of a lifetime, handled harsh, unyielding materials with the greatest care. Now with that same care they reached for yours.

Maybe you already found the right description you were looking for but I thought it would be a fun little exercise.