How Do I Schedule Chapters.

Rockhard

Hey I'm thinking about posting a story on scribble hub so I have been running a few tests on how to schedule chapters and I just can't figure it out. If someone can give me some help or point my toward a tutorial that would be great.

FriendlyDragon

Your friendly local dragon~
When you are on your edit screen for the chapter, there should be an edit button next to Publish in the top right corner. When you click on that you just put in the time you want the chapter to be published and then hit save. The blue publish button should now say schedule.

Lukha

mother of all ships
To schedule chapters, you go to the create tab at the top. Click the "+Add Chapter" button to add a new chapter to the series you want. Once you're in the add chapter screen, on the top right is a blue underlined "Edit" button and then it'll bring up an option to set a date and time for release and voila! There you go!

To edit scheduled chapters is a little trickier. Go to the create tab at the top. This time, instead of clicking "+Add Chapter," you click the "Edit" button for the novel you wish to edit. It should bring you to another screen where you can click on the "Table of Contents" tab where you can see all your chapters, including the scheduled ones. Just click on the three dots on the right of whichever chapter you wish to edit and it should bring up an edit option.

Rockhard

When you are on your edit screen for the chapter, there should be an edit button next to Publish in the top right corner. When you click on that you just put in the time you want the chapter to be published and then hit save. The blue publish button should now say schedule.
so because the publish button didn't turn into a schedule button does that mean its a glitch and not working properly?

Rockhard

To schedule chapters, you go to the create tab at the top. Click the "+Add Chapter" button to add a new chapter to the series you want. Once you're in the add chapter screen, on the top right is a blue underlined "Edit" button and then it'll bring up an option to set a date and time for release and voila! There you go!

To edit scheduled chapters is a little trickier. Go to the create tab at the top. This time, instead of clicking "+Add Chapter," you click the "Edit" button for the novel you wish to edit. It should bring you to another screen where you can click on the "Table of Contents" tab where you can see all your chapters, including the scheduled ones. Just click on the three dots on the right of whichever chapter you wish to edit and it should bring up an edit option.
Is the time the same as my time zone for my location or is it a different timezone?

Lukha

mother of all ships
Is the time the same as my time zone for my location or is it a different timezone?

It should be according to whatever timezone your profile settings is set to be. In the regular ScribbleHub side, click on your account settings, and it should give you the option to change your time zone. You should also be aware that the time zone on the forums side has to be changed too because I believe it's set automatically to London timezone. On the forum side, go to account details then click on preferences, and it should allow you to change your timezone.

Rockhard

It should be according to whatever timezone your profile settings is set to be. In the regular ScribbleHub side, click on your account settings, and it should give you the option to change your time zone. You should also be aware that the time zone on the forums side has to be changed too because I believe it's set automatically to London timezone. On the forum side, go to account details then click on preferences, and it should allow you to change your timezone.
Thank you.

Rockhard

So after I changed and saved the timezone to my timezone. I entered the time then saved it then saved the draft. it still hasn't worked. I am wondering if this is a glitch because Freindly Dragon said the blue button should say schedule after i save it, but it still says publish. Do you think it's a glitch?

Lukha

mother of all ships
So after I changed and saved the timezone to my timezone. I entered the time then saved it then saved the draft. it still hasn't worked. I am wondering if this is a glitch because Freindly Dragon said the blue button should say schedule after i save it, but it still says publish. Do you think it's a glitch?

Take a screenshot and let me see. I just tried scheduling a chapter, and it worked just fine for me.
Here, I took a screenshot of what it should look like. On the bottom right of that date and time should be a blue button that says schedule.

The first picture is choosing your time. The second picture is what it should look like after you've chosen your time.

(I just put a random date and time to see if it changed anything and the blue schedule button showed up like normal.)
That's what it should look like on the top right after you've set a date and time for a scheduled chapter.

Rockhard

Take a screenshot and let me see. I just tried scheduling a chapter, and it worked just fine for me.
Here, I took a screenshot of what it should look like. On the bottom right of that date and time should be a blue button that says schedule.

The first picture is choosing your time. The second picture is what it should look like after you've chosen your time.

View attachment 771
View attachment 770
(I just put a random date and time to see if it changed anything and the blue schedule button showed up like normal.)
That's what it should look like on the top right after you've set a date and time for a scheduled chapter.
Nevermind its working not before the blue button always said publish now it changed to schedule after I saved for the first timer ever for my account. Thank you for offering a hand.