Returning Before The Severing
Just curious lol

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-30 8.39.01 AM.png
    Screenshot 2021-12-30 8.39.01 AM.png
    228.3 KB · Views: 26

Cipiteca396

Needs chocolate to get through the day.
In countries like Japan and America, an extremely frugal person can theoretically live a high quality life-style with a pittance inheritance or insurance payout and no income... Indefinitely. There's only problems if you get caught by an emergency with your pants down.

That's how my MC starts out, even though it's basically irrelevant to the rest of the story, lol.

Cipiteca396

tell me more about it.
I'm really fuckin tired today, but the gist of it is to only spend money on utility bills like water and electricity (and the internet, of course). Then you either get super cheap foods like instant ramen / bread and ham packets, or beg from friends and family. After that, you slowly starve yourself of all human contact and personal needs until the holidays.

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
I'm really fuckin tired today, but the gist of it is to only spend money on utility bills like water and electricity (and the internet, of course). Then you either get super cheap foods like instant ramen / bread and ham packets, or beg from friends and family. After that, you slowly starve yourself of all human contact and personal needs until the holidays.

No, that's not what I meant. I know how to live cheap. Actually, ramen isn't the cheapest option, cooking for yourself from raw ingredients and taking food stamps is.

what I meant to ask about is what pittance inheritance or insurance payout are. I am not sure I understood your meaning there.

Cipiteca396

No, that's not what I meant. I know how to live cheap. Actually, ramen isn't the cheapest option, cooking for yourself from raw ingredients and taking food stamps is.

what I meant to ask about is what pittance inheritance or insurance payout are. I am not sure I understood your meaning there.
Ah. Usually related to the parents or a close relative. Sometimes people take measures to ensure their children or family will be taken care of if they die, and sometimes parents give their children a little money before sending them out into the world.

It's something that needs the family to already have a decent amount of money, usually. At the very least, having a house that's been completely payed off. If there's a way to be a NEET without that initial cash influx, I don't know of it.