How do one shots get so many views

Agentt

Thighs
I am getting a feeling this thread is soon gonna become just a place for you all to post your random thoughts
Because its still open to comments. Is there some kind of statute of limitations on how late someone can be in responding?
1 minute 36 seconds

Last edited:

Napelynn

I am getting a feeling this thread is soon gonna become just a place for you all to post your random thoughts
We have this thread for that

Agentt

Thighs
We have this thread for that
A funny thing is that when General Lounge was created, you said the same thing!
"We have Last to comments wins thread for that but go for it"

Napelynn

A funny thing is that when General Lounge was created, you said the same thing!
"We have Last to comments wins thread for that but go for it"
That’s true. But that was more of a “Hey we have a dedicated thread now, that’s cool!” This is more of a “Please use the proper threads or I’ll **** you into a ******”

Agentt

Thighs
That’s true. But that was more of a “Hey we have a dedicated thread now, that’s cool!” This is more of a “Please use the proper threads or I’ll **** you into a ******”
Feed me into a stress?

Last edited:

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off

1 minute 36 seconds
holy hell that short? Can I just pay my fines and avoid any serious jail time? I mean do I have to take a plea bargain????

Agentt

Thighs
holy hell that short? Can I just pay my fines and avoid any serious jail time? I mean do I have to take a plea bargain????
Depends on how much does your insurance covers. Of course, there is that option too. The option for, you know, buy some sweets for my kids, if you get my meaning?

Discount_Blade

Depends on how much does your insurance covers. Of course, there is that option too. The option for, you know, buy some sweets for my kids, if you get my meaning?
Ah yes. Where to? I do love to occasionally treat my lovely nieces and nephews to something sweet and sugary. They're good kids afterall.

Agentt

Thighs
Ah yes. Where to? I do love to occasionally treat my lovely nieces and nephews to something sweet and sugary. They're good kids afterall.
Oh, no. I was referring to some good old palm grease. You know, make my pockets a bit heavier?

Discount_Blade

Oh, no. I was referring to some good old palm grease. You know, make my pockets a bit heavier?
I know not what you speak of. Palm grease? Sounds like such a strange product that would have only a very niche buyer base. Perhaps find something else to assist you in your dry skin? Normal lotion perhaps?

(And yeah I know what you meant. Was just playing along)

Agentt

Thighs
I know not what you speak of. Palm grease? Sounds like such a strange product that would have only a very niche buyer base. Perhaps find something else to assist you in your dry skin?
Oh, but skin care products expensive. Wife haggle again and again. Only if there was a way to buy them without hurting my finances.
(And yeah I know what you meant. Was just playing along)
(Yeah, got your point)

Discount_Blade

Oh, but skin care products expensive. Wife haggle again and again. Only if there was a way to buy them without hurting my finances.
Quite the conundrum indeed. Do you accept shady letter drops in unmarked P.O. boxes perchance?

Agentt

Thighs
Quite the conundrum indeed. Do you accept shady letter drops in unmarked P.O. boxes perchance?
Why, no. Of course not. All such items must be reported to the police. On an unrelated thought, sometimes a kind person who I have helped in past, named John Bill, sometimes he sends me money as a thank you for saving his life 15 years ago. He always sends them in a green envelope.
Oops, I have been ranting on. I apologise.

Discount_Blade

Why, no. Of course not. All such items must be reported to the police. On an unrelated thought, sometimes a kind person who I have helped in past, named John Bill, sometimes he sends me money as a thank you for saving his life 15 years ago. He always sends them in a green envelope.
Oops, I have been ranting on. I apologise.
Quite the kind person indeed! John Bill sounds like the kind of guy I would share a Modelo with! But the enigmatic green envelopes...quite peculiar. It would be quite strange if you suddenly received two rather than one of these green envelopes wouldn't it? Perhaps John Bill was feeling kind enough to send an extra hmm?

Agentt

Thighs
Quite the kind person indeed! John Bill sounds like the kind of guy I would share a Modelo with! But the enigmatic green envelopes...quite peculiar. It would be quite strange if you suddenly received two rather than one of these green envelopes wouldn't it? Perhaps John Bill was feeling kind enough to send an extra hmm?
It would certainly be the most natural thing. I wonder if the day on which is he does so is coming closer. If it is, I would like it to be tomorrow, before 6 pm.