How Do You Cope with Bad Days?

Macha

Not a Klutz
What makes you feel better after a tough day or week? To whom do you talk to when you can't burden a friend?

Do you hug a wall, punch a kitten, call 911, or dream of nuking Israel?

I talk to the friends inside my head and they'll always there to listen, as long I keep calm with an open mind.

The only thing that burdens me is my own mortal weakness.

Only when I grow stronger, shall this bond of friendship grows thicker than blood or even the black hole. Not because they prefer strong people but since becoming strong means being able to understand them better, not just expecting them to babysit me forever. At certain point, I will be able to give back to them and watch their backs, as they did for me.

Stepp

Having an outlet like punching a wall/pillow/whatever.

Another alternative is having fun with your hobbies. It somewhat helps you forget your bad feelings at the moment. Even if they come back later when you're finished, at least you're calmer than earlier.

maum.2412

Remember his/her/random fault to you. after that remember whats your wrong doing to his/her/random...
Finally just voice chats or go to cafee with close friends

ArkKitty

I.... I talk to myself in my head, like making a conversation. In addition, I play youtube videos on the background as some kind of chatters and tuning them out. Making my room feel... lively. Yeah... that's it... and maybe think about my characters in the novel & its story.

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
I read, write and watch youtube.
I do the same on good days, but sometimes it is because I like doing those things and other times it is because it lets me escape earthly troubles.

Agentt

Thighs
Hobbies.
I draw or write. Go for a walk. Play chess? Find someone online to talk?

Infact, i would love if you could have a talk with me about what happened

hang out with friends/family. remind myself how this does not matter in the grand scheme of things. fuck around for the rest of the day and gett some good sleep

Erys

Her Highness
Bad days are a matter of prospective. They are brought about by the adversities and challenges that we face on a day to day basis. Life is full of ups and downs. We can't control every aspects of it. Stay calm and optimistic, night will turn to dawn.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
I stand in the street and shout random obscenities at people. Lots of others doing the same round this place so it's ok. No-one's bothered.

Oreo

I stand in the street and shout random obscenities at people. Lots of others doing the same round this place so it's ok. No-one's bothered.

Is this you?

Acezhere

What makes you feel better after a tough day or week? To whom do you talk to when you can't burden a friend?

Why dream of nuking Israel when you could actually nuke Israel :)

🤨📸