How Do You Do, Fellow Kids?

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
Heya~ my name's Chaaruzu and yeah, I just came back here from almost a year long hiatus. It feels weird being one of the older folks here even though I'm a teenager in real life but yeah a lot has changed lol. For one the trending page is actually about trending and not a popularity ranking lists anymore, so I'm happy with that, and also a lot new popular novels came out while I was away so that's great, I think Reincarnated Vampire is the only story from my time that's on trending so yeah.

Anyways the main reason why I started this thread is not only to get in touch here after a long time but what's changed lol, who's the new players in this forum I guess and the new popular stories that came out when I was out. So yeah, let's chat! :)

Jemini

Well, I've been on for a little longer than a year, so you very well might already know me and my series. As for new stuff... uhh.... well, it's not exactly new in general, but it IS a new transplant from Royal Road that I enjoyed a lot and has been topping the charts since it came here.

Thor

Heya~ my name's Chaaruzu and yeah, I just came back here from almost a year long hiatus. It feels weird being one of the older folks here even though I'm a teenager in real life but yeah a lot has changed lol. For one the trending page is actually about trending and not a popularity ranking lists anymore, so I'm happy with that, and also a lot new popular novels came out while I was away so that's great, I think Reincarnated Vampire is the only story from my time that's on trending so yeah.

Anyways the main reason why I started this thread is not only to get in touch here after a long time but what's changed lol, who's the new players in this forum I guess and the new popular stories that came out when I was out. So yeah, let's chat! :)

Welcome back, it's nice to see the author of my first fiction I've read, after I was fed up with all those jp/cn novels, back in action!

Chaaruzu_Corner

Young Senior Member
Welcome back, it's nice to see the author of my first fiction I've read, after I was fed up with all those jp/cn novels, back in action!

Oh wow, glad to be the first one you've read in here xD

Well, I've been on for a little longer than a year, so you very well might already know me and my series. As for new stuff... uhh.... well, it's not exactly new in general, but it IS a new transplant from Royal Road that I enjoyed a lot and has been topping the charts since it came here.

Lol don't worry, I remember chatring with you on the old forum posts here so yeah xD

Not like there was any convo in the first place! xD

I there is one lol xD

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Hi, I'm the resident mistake of human biology. If you're looking to stroke someone's ego today, here's a link to my story.

All the shilling will be worth the doing.

Terok

I'm not even one yet and mama said not to talk to strangers!

But seriously, welcome back!