How do you make a couple break up?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42060

You haven’t met them and their friends. But you want them to break up. What will you do to achieve that without getting caught?​

Omnifarious

The Synaptic Nebula
You haven’t met them and their friends. But you want them to break up. What will you do to achieve that without getting caught?
what colour is this dress? and why is it white and gold stripes blue with black stripes?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Carefully.
Yes, carefully.

I was going to say that you don't. Just sit and wait.
If you see abuse happening in the relationship, I'd advise finding some way to inform the abused party that what they are experiencing is abuse. They'll wind up going down an internet rabbit hole and learning things like how to safely get out of an abusive relationship:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
You haven’t met them and their friends. But you want them to break up. What will you do to achieve that without getting caught?​

Step one: You need an "in". Either you have to become friends with them, or you need a co-conspirator who is fuckin' evil just like you. The problem with the co-conspirator is that if they are ruthless enough to help you, how can you trust them? So, your best bet is to become friends with them, or to have blackmail on people you can plant around them as spies.

Step two: Learn everything about them. EVERYTHING. Age, height, weight, parents, friends, pets, phobias, loves, hates, everything. Then everything about everyone they know. This is impractical, so you will need to settle on everything you can find and hope it is enough. You need to build a psychological profile so you can understand how they will react under different circumstances.

Step three: Assuming you can become their friend, you need to corrupt one of them, at least, usually best to corrupt both. For men, I go for anything that creates outrage. Men like to be knights in shining armor, so convincing them to defend the indefensible is a good choice. Women... I try to convince them to become feminists. Women fall for that shit so easily. Sorry, but when you embrace feminism, especially marxist feminism, you start making so many VERY BAD CHOICES for your own personal well being it isn't funny. Now, there are variants. Feminism comes in many flavors. You want a version based on HATE. If you have a 2nd wave feminist, give up. You need modern day Anti-Male feminist, not Pro-woman feminism. Whatever ideology you give them, it should be based on intolerance, and exclusivity. DO NOT PICK SOMETHING THAT INCLUDES A PATH TO REDEMPTION. The sinner can never be forgiven. This is the key. What ever you get them to embrace, they must hate the sinner AND the sin.

EDIT: Now hold on, I hear you say, I am male trying to get my friends to break up. I can't use feminism on a woman. She'll hate ME. AH. You forget! Guys in the "friendzone" are not "Male". Therefore you can push your female friend into being a full blown SJW Feminist who hates all men, but she will turn to you and say, "Oh. Not you, Bob. I don't think of you as a man." Now, you will never get laid by this bitch, but it is an ideal situation to be in, if you just want to destroy her ability to have functional relationships.

Step four: Now that you have given one or both a character flaw you can exploit, you need to manufacture a situation where the other one violates the new belief. Never push it hard the first time. You create the situation, but back the fuck off immediately. This is the scouting mission to see if the character flaw you gave someone else actually exists, or if you have to go back to step 3. If you are in a rush, target the other partner, but it is best to start with someone else entirely. Someone not involved. If you fuck up, you need plausible deniability. "Mike? Why would I be trying to get you to hate mike? I don't even KNOW mike!" You don't need to hammer it home, just see if you can start shit.

EDIT: I forget to mention, you need to cut the person off from anyone who has a lick of sense. ISOLATE. ISOLATE. ISOLATE. Become friends with toxic people who believe in your corrupting ideology already and drag the victim in there. ECHO CHAMBERS ARE KEY.

Step five: Assuming the test worked, time to go full Iago. You never actually make statements, you ask leading questions You must get the target to come to the conclusions you want ON THEIR OWN. Never tell her the boyfriend you want to steal is bad. Ask why he is acting "THAT WAY". Never tell him that the girlfriend you want to bang is cheating on him, ask him what the two of them were doing at the club last night, you didn't see him anywhere, but she sure seemed drunk off her ass.

Step six: After putting doubt in their minds, "Protect" your friend by suggesting they "take some time off". Take them clubbing, or any sort of hedonistic activity and hopefully you have a friend of the opposite sex you can get to fuck them. Or same sex. I'm not judging. DO NOT DO THIS YOURSELF. You simply want to put them in a bad situation, let they choose wrong, get evidence of this, then let someone else drop the camera video on the internet for you. With any luck, they break up.

Step seven: Optional. Assuming that you wanted one of them, and you only sabotaged one person's mental health, go to the other one and "try to help them get back together". However, you are not there to do that. You are there to let THEM convince YOU that your friend is a lying, backstabbing, traitorous BITCH. You always thought she was good, and pure, and full of sunshine and kittens, but that heart is black as night and full of dead desiccated kittens. How dare she LIE TO YOU! You trusted her and believed her when she said what a horrible cunt her boyfriend was.

"Do you know what she said about you behind your back? How could I ever see her the same way? My god, you were so lucky to break up with her. You really dodged a bullet. I never knew people could be so two faced. Now I feel terrible. I judged you wrong. I am sorry. Can I make it up to you with a blowjob?"

Okay, jumping the gun there a little at the end, but you get the idea.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 42060

Step one: You need an "in". Either you have to become friends with them, or you need a co-conspirator who is fuckin' evil just like you. The problem with the co-conspirator is that if they are ruthless enough to help you, how can you trust them? So, your best bet is to become friends with them, or to have blackmail on people you can plant around them as spies.

Step two: Learn everything about them. EVERYTHING. Age, height, weight, parents, friends, pets, phobias, loves, hates, everything. Then everything about everyone they know. This is impractical, so you will need to settle on everything you can find and hope it is enough. You need to build a psychological profile so you can understand how they will react under different circumstances.

Step three: Assuming you can become their friend, you need to corrupt one of them, at least, usually best to corrupt both. For men, I go for anything that creates outrage. Men like to be knights in shining armor, so convincing them to defend the indefensible is a good choice. Women... I try to convince them to become feminists. Women fall for that shit so easily. Sorry, but when you embrace feminism, especially marxist feminism, you start making so many VERY BAD CHOICES for your own personal well being it isn't funny. Now, there are variants. Feminism comes in many flavors. You want a version based on HATE. If you have a 2nd wave feminist, give up. You need modern day Anti-Male feminist, not Pro-woman feminism. Whatever ideology you give them, it should be based on intolerance, and exclusivity. DO NOT PICK SOMETHING THAT INCLUDES A PATH TO REDEMPTION. The sinner can never be forgiven. This is the key. What ever you get them to embrace, they must hate the sinner AND the sin.

EDIT: Now hold on, I hear you say, I am male trying to get my friends to break up. I can't use feminism on a woman. She'll hate ME. AH. You forget! Guys in the "friendzone" are not "Male". Therefore you can push your female friend into being a full blown SJW Feminist who hates all men, but she will turn to you and say, "Oh. Not you, Bob. I don't think of you as a man." Now, you will never get laid by this bitch, but it is an ideal situation to be in, if you just want to destroy her ability to have functional relationships.

Step four: Now that you have given one or both a character flaw you can exploit, you need to manufacture a situation where the other one violates the new belief. Never push it hard the first time. You create the situation, but back the fuck off immediately. This is the scouting mission to see if the character flaw you gave someone else actually exists, or if you have to go back to step 3. If you are in a rush, target the other partner, but it is best to start with someone else entirely. Someone not involved. If you fuck up, you need plausible deniability. "Mike? Why would I be trying to get you to hate mike? I don't even KNOW mike!" You don't need to hammer it home, just see if you can start shit.

EDIT: I forget to mention, you need to cut the person off from anyone who has a lick of sense. ISOLATE. ISOLATE. ISOLATE. Become friends with toxic people who believe in your corrupting ideology already and drag the victim in there. ECHO CHAMBERS ARE KEY.

Step five: Assuming the test worked, time to go full Iago. You never actually make statements, you ask leading questions You must get the target to come to the conclusions you want ON THEIR OWN. Never tell her the boyfriend you want to steal is bad. Ask why he is acting "THAT WAY". Never tell him that the girlfriend you want to bang is cheating on him, ask him what the two of them were doing at the club last night, you didn't see him anywhere, but she sure seemed drunk off her ass.

Step six: After putting doubt in their minds, "Protect" your friend by suggesting they "take some time off". Take them clubbing, or any sort of hedonistic activity and hopefully you have a friend of the opposite sex you can get to fuck them. Or same sex. I'm not judging. DO NOT DO THIS YOURSELF. You simply want to put them in a bad situation, let they choose wrong, get evidence of this, then let someone else drop the camera video on the internet for you. With any luck, they break up.

Step seven: Optional. Assuming that you wanted one of them, and you only sabotaged one person's mental health, go to the other one and "try to help them get back together". However, you are not there to do that. You are there to let THEM convince YOU that your friend is a lying, backstabbing, traitorous BITCH. You always thought she was good, and pure, and full of sunshine and kittens, but that heart is black as night and full of dead desiccated kittens. How dare she LIE TO YOU! You trusted her and believed her when she said what a horrible cunt her boyfriend was.

"Do you know what she said about you behind your back? How could I ever see her the same way? My god, you were so lucky to break up with her. You really dodged a bullet. I never knew people could be so two faced. Now I feel terrible. I judged you wrong. I am sorry. Can I make it up to you with a blowjob?"

Okay, jumping the gun there a little at the end, but you get the idea.
Superb instructions. Amazingly specific too.

RandomDuck

How long have they been dating? Are they just casual or are they serious? Are they religious? Do they have the same religion? What kind of parents do they have? What kind of relationship do they have with their parents? Would they listen to or believe them if their parents said something bad about one side of the couple? What kind of friends do they have? Would they listen to their friends instead of their parents? What does the couple think about kids and how to raise them? Do they have the same ideas on parenting? What about finances? A sudden debt or a sudden windfall of money can also stress a relationship if a couple isn't careful and have differing opinions on how to deal with finances.
I've seen couples break up over the littlest things and I've seen couples who didn't break even over the biggest things. It all depends on the individuals in question. Unless you're writing them no one is 100 percent sure of what is going on in somebody else's mind.

D

Deleted member 57675

You become gaslighting and manipulative and spread rumors to their friends or to them.

Why would a character want to break a couple they never met and has no relations too? Why even break the couple?

RandomDuck

Do you have Future knowledge that they A) complete suck as a couple, B) their children are worse than the spawn of Satan, or C) for some reason having that particular couple get together tips the world into a downward spiral and/or Apocalypse?

LostLibrarian

Sleep with one of them.

(That said. The point above is important: doing this stuff will make your characters really unlikable. So yeah, better not let your MC do that stuff.)

RandomDuck

If one of them has an opportunity to advance their career significantly but they have to move half way across the globe for a long term stay, the other person might not be able to cope.

longer

Balls
Sleep with one of them.

(That said. The point above is important: doing this stuff will make your characters really unlikable. So yeah, better not let your MC do that stuff.)
Yeah wait till you find out it's an open relationship

NobleTalon

Poop on their bed.

I got the advice from Amber Turd, and apparently, it works quite well.