How do you post your patreon?

McGreg

I just joined this platform and posted 8 chapters of my original book. I'm also building up chapters of a book I've been translating before posting. However, does anyone know how to post your patreon/paypal or any support pages? Is it a specific feature or do you have to create a link yourself? Thanks for your time.

C.Sunlight

You can link on the site (to your patreon) from the settings. A button that says tip will appear under your profile pic. Hope that helps!

Tony

Staff member
I just joined this platform and posted 8 chapters of my original book. I'm also building up chapters of a book I've been translating before posting. However, does anyone know how to post your patreon/paypal or any support pages? Is it a specific feature or do you have to create a link yourself? Thanks for your time.

Hello! Welcome to the platform!!!

As for adding your Patreon & Paypal information, you can go into your account settings then clicking on the 'Author' tab. Here's a direct link to that page: https://www.scribblehub.com/account/?type=author

Once added, your Patreon and Paypal information should show up in your profile page, all your novels and all chapters you post.

Mihou

Firefly—
Imagine being greeted by the God himself, what an amazing dream...