How do you write a story with this premise?

So, after watching a video from Shadman a long time ago, it gave me a disturbing story idea.

It's about a girl who suddenly grew a pair of balls, but no penis. I started to wonder how her life would be like, but my head starts to hurt.

If anyone can give some ideas, fire away.

I don't think I'm able to write the story, but go ahead if you want to.

JDC_OnPaper

maybe it will keep swelling until it pop up eggs.

ugh, i regret writing that.
Um... I have a feeling that with just that, with no other context, would literally be a horror, your mind is very... scary... and I like it.

CL

So, after watching a video from Shadman a long time ago, it gave me a disturbing story idea.

It's about a girl who suddenly grew a pair of balls, but no penis. I started to wonder how her life would be like, but my head starts to hurt.

By any chance does her appearance resemble George Clooney?

By any chance does her appearance resemble George Clooney?

it can be any kind of girl you like, but i usually imagine them as either anime girls or AV actresses

• Haha
Reactions: CL

Malonymous

Setting: it's like one of those 'opposite world' stories where all the women chase after men, except it's opposite in the sense that all the females have testicles and all the males have ovaries and get mpreg'd during copulation.

Excuse me, I think I need to go throw up right now.

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

The witch of speculation
I think there's a horror/comedy movie about a girl whose vaginas had teeth in it and she hunted sexual predators with it. You can find it, watch it, get inspiration and write the story, as I sure as hell am not gonna do any of the steps described in this comment

I think there's a horror/comedy movie about a girl whose vaginas had teeth in it and she hunted sexual predators with it. You can find it, watch it, get inspiration and write the story, as I sure as hell am not gonna do any of the steps described in this comment

sounds like a plot for a hentai doujin, just the predators were actually into that shit.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
There's a movie where your genitals actually rot from having sex and there was this one girl who gave everyone the disease because she didn't want to be the only one to suffer it or something. Ai-chan could've missed a few key plot point since Ai-chan only watch like the review of it instead of the whole movie. Not really Ai-chan's cup of tea, but it could be fun to watch for some people.

CheertheDead

The narcissist and Attention Whore :>
Well, to give u some in-life info.

Sperms after several days are reabsorbed back as nutrient so there is no way the balls will pop. There is a reason why people advice that if you want to sell your sperms, keep yourself in a chastity belt for 3 days to maximize the sperms count before visiting the bank.

Since no one asked the important question, i will.
How many balls did she grow? 2 are too conventional. Love to have odd number or at least quadruple the normal count.

D

Deleted member 45782

Heres some folklore! :D

Honestly though, it vaguely reminded me of Maui...

sereminar

You could do some solid research into intersex people's life experiences and go from there? It wouldn't have to be a weird fetish thing, if you wanted to go the horror route then like, it could be the horror of medical abuse and the forceful assertion of the gender/sexual binary by the medical system (see: genital corrective surgery on newborn infants).

Sylverius

Old name: Sylphias

Ah yes, I'm losing more hope from humanity.

All jokes aside, my suggestion is that since pantsu are smaller than briefs/boxers, try developing a situation that lets her know "Ah I'm screwed" on the first moment she tries to put on pantsu. What size of balls? Big? Small? Average? But if it's just pure comedy, just throw out some random bullsh*t that still kinda makes sense in the context of your world and ignore my suggestion.