How I become a vampire?

minionlover

What kind of ritual or sacrifice should I perform to become a vampire? (I don't actually want to become a vampire, I just need ideas.)

Daitengu

Depends on if vampires already exist. If so, usually it's spreadable.

If you're like Dracula, it's probably pure will and spite magicing you back as one of a dozen varieties of undead. In his case a vampire instead of a wraith or lich.

minionlover

Depends on if vampires already exist. If so, usually it's spreadable.

If you're like Dracula, it's probably pure will and spite magicing you back as one of a dozen varieties of undead. In his case a vampire instead of a wraith or lich.
Sharing blood? Ahhh, I guess that'll work. I'll put that route on a maybe.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Get your blood sucked on by another vampire or have another vampire share their blood, I think

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
What kind of ritual or sacrifice should I perform to become a vampire? (I don't actually want to become a vampire, I just need ideas.)
get cursed by the God Apollo for killing--or fucking, better yet--his favorite priestess and forever become unable to walk under his sun.

Simo

A lazy sloth
Get your blood drained by a vampire, then fed said vampire’s blood. Transformation may take anywhere from 1 to 3 working days.

BigBadBoi

If vampires exist then that means theres a nonzero chance that there's an absolute degenerate vampire that only drinks period blood

Sayu

Eugh eig
Get into a car accident and when you're in the hospital replace the iv drip with count chocula cereal milk

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
Here's how, step by step process.

1. Get all the garlic from in your home, and if you don't have any, buy some. Place the garlic on your bed for a later step.
  2. Denounce all godly influences and become an atheist, or if you can't go that far, become agnostic.
  3. Sharpen a wooden stake and place it in front of a random mirror. This is for later
  4. Turn of any light source from within your home and block any entranceway for dreaded natural light.
  5. Go back to your room and cover yourself with something protective. A thick blanket would do just fine. Make sure to surround yourself with garlic as well.
  6. Wait a few days or weeks. Your skin will become paler due to the lack of sunlight, and with the smell of rotting garlic, your body will become normalized to it at first, but then the smell will overpower your senses in your weakened state, and your body will begin to reject it. Don't eat any of the garlic either. It will ruin the ritual.
  7. Finally, you can come out of the blanket now. Make sure not to come into contact with any form of sunlight on the way out of your bedroom. Doing so will ruin the ritual.
  8. Step to every mirror in your home. Don't worry about not being able to see. Your eyes would have adjusted to the darkness long ago. Due to you not having cleaned yourself or eaten or done anything the past few days or weeks, your face will look so twisted and disgusting the mirror will break. Don't go to the mirror with the stake until its the very last mirror within your home.
  9. Once every other mirror is broken, go to the mirror with the stake. Once there, kneel before the mirror and look upon your horrid figure. Stare at yourself for thirty minutes, and examine every part of your body.
  10. After the thirty minutes have passed, grab the stake and whisper this phrase to the mirror: "With this action, I will die. With this action, my body will corrode. The very devil shaped by wood, pierce my heart. Enter my heart, shape my wounds, fill my scars, and through me, I will become your undying servant. With this action, I will live."
  11. Stab yourself in the heart with the stake. You will wake up. A new scar will appear above your heart, the stake vanishing from thin air. You'll feel cold. You'll feel hungry. There is only one solution to this predicament, and that leads us to the final step.
  12. Go out in the dead of night and have your first meal.

(I think I got way too into this.)

Templary

¿Qué tipo de ritual o sacrificio debo realizar para convertirme en vampiro? (En realidad no quiero convertirme en vampiro, solo necesito ideas).
advanced genetic modifications easy, fast and possible in today's age