How I have changed

Agentt

Thighs
Me when I started writing: "Well, yes, the villain could kill the hero, but what kind of person would just resort to killing? Its a literal murder, I don't think people would kill each other for such petty reasons."

Me now: "FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK, I just realized a plothole. The villain could had sacrificed the 300 soldiers in the army basecamp nearby at night while they are sleeping to the elder Gods to summon the philosopher stone all along. Now I need to write 2k more words to explain why that won't work."

ACertainPassingUser

That's not just mere change,
What you're experiencing is called [Character Development].

Just because you're an author, doesn't mean you're going to be freed from the influence of the plot itself. In fact, you're the one who get affected by the plot the most compared to any character in your story.

As it stands, there's a high chance you might be reduced to 2D named main character that sent into your own novel by another Random Author, probably replacing a villain or some background character you write (or not write).

Do you know, [Character Development] can risk the phenomenon of [Anomalous Transmigration Phenomenon], where people who experience strong change in their life suddenly Transmigrated Into another world inside piece of media.

[Anomalous Transmigration Phenomenon] is still quite strong these days, just like the old days when Self Insert fanfiction just randomly target and Transmigrate people with names like "Liam", "Noah", "John", and "Y/N" to a recreation of a story they have read and turned them into shitty version with the main character who have the power of "Mary Sue" or "Gary Stu", complete with their curse of being lacking in personality, even when compared to most 2D background character who have lackluster yet clearly distinct personality.

No need to be wary tho. If you've already surpass many All Encompassing being near your realm, you will be more than enough to defend against the recent [Anomalous Transmigration Phenomenon].

Still, [Anomalous Transmigration Phenomenon] is not entirely without use. If you have a piece of self hatred or other negative emotion remain, you can just put that slithering piece inside your clone, and forcefully Transmigrated them into the nearest Vortex of [Anomalous Transmigration Phenomenon] you may encounter.

Hopefully you can see how that piece of shit emotion suffer after linger so much Inside your mind. If you don't like seeing your source of negative emotion living in luxury with blessing of "Mary Sue"/"Gary Stu", just send some wind vertex of Heavenly tribulation to ensure tragedy happen within 3-5 chapter.

Well, that's all news I have today. Vortex of Transmigration is such a bother these days. Not to mention the popping blue square of self proclaimed "system" that usually follows. I might have to rest for another eon before it finally stop.

TotallyHuman

It's good to be home.
Me when I started writing: "Well, yes, the villain could kill the hero, but what kind of person would just resort to killing? Its a literal murder, I don't think people would kill each other for such petty reasons."

Me now: "FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECK, I just realized a plothole. The villain could had sacrificed the 300 soldiers in the army basecamp nearby at night while they are sleeping to the elder Gods to summon the philosopher stone all along. Now I need to write 2k more words to explain why that won't work."
Is this a character-specific power or can anyone just do it? Because if it's the latter you have a 100 holocaust-sized plotholes instead of one and explain why mass murder on a federal scale is not commonplace along with human farms and ranches

Agentt

Thighs
Is this a character-specific power or can anyone just do it? Because if it's the latter you have a 100 holocaust-sized plotholes instead of one and explain why mass murder on a federal scale is not commonplace along with human farms and ranches
well, my logic is that only this character knows how to do this, which is wrong actually because well, everyone who knows how to perform magic knows how to do that, so your question about why the witches, the shamans, the warlocks, the druids don't cause wars left and right for their own philospher's stone is that.....they are mystical creatures who work in mystical ways whereas this character is only a human who knows magic.