How lonely are you.How many of you have never had a girlfriend or good friends. Can vote more than once

How lonely are you. Enter partner. Friends and gender.

• I have girlfriend or boyfriend once

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Never had a girlfriend or boyfriend

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • More than once

• Forget girlfriend or boyfriend lack even good friends only acquaintances

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Have friends but (Haven't ever talked about deep emotion or philosophy)

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Have friends but don't have many common interests or hobbies

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Perfect partner

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Perfect friends understand as much as you understand yourself

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I had friends(who I talked emotions with and had common intrests )but not now.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • I have friends (who talked emotions with and common hobbies )online.

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Male

• Female

• Other gender

• Alone cause I really don't need them so don't really try

• Alone cause of circumstance

• Alone cause too much effort if I get for free then I will take em

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Alone cause I am hermit and I unironically completely don't want any

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Not alone will want more friends if not too much effort

• Not alone fine.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Give one vote for romantic partner.
Give other vote for friends.
One for gender .
Last one is for do you want them or you are satisfied

This is actually a pretty good question to know what the average is.
And also this is good place for survey than discord.

This actually would have been more convenient if it had option to split based on age or gender but oh well.

Last edited:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I've had too few friends and too many girlfriends. And I think the latter says a lot about me being unfit for committed romantic relationships. As for the former, well...I'm kinda a dick to my friends so I guess that's why :P

But thats how you know they REALLY like you. When you're a dick but they stay with you anyway.

Horizon42

Never really cared to get a girlfriend. Doesn't mean I haven't had 1 or 2 crushes, but I quell my emotions pretty quick. I'll probably stay alone for a while until I can find someone self conscious, able/willing to change or adapt, and posseses some amount of selflessness or apathy for themselves. Basically a lazy psychopath or sociopath. Either one will do. The consequences of marriage and/or having children is too damaging if the relationship ever soured.

Daitengu

I'm a 98% hermit introvert. I don't even game with people in mmos. If I could pick a different species to be, I'd go golem. Just so I don't have to eat or deal with things like heat/cold, and various body functions. What about sex? Bitch I'm a hermit. If I didn't have a high sex drive making me want to fap, I wouldn't even bother.

Michuyu

Oh! interesting that there are almost an equal amount of girls and boys here, according to the survey. xD

Anyway, I'm like 50% lonely. I say this cause I have a freaking big family living at home. (4 sisters, 1 brother inlaw, 2 brothers, mom, me) We don't have a big house either lol. Still, the emotional support isn't really there even though it's implied. This is the same for my friends. x_x It's hard wanting to be alone but not alone at the same time.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I don't believe that "perfect" exists in friends or romantic partners. Different friends and romantic partners understand different things about me. Also, where's the option for being polyamorous?

ArcadiaBlade

I'm a Lazy Writer, So What?
I don't have any relationship with anyone other than my own family(which we haven't had a bloodbath as of now) but i finally gave up on those wishful thinking that i'll have them so i prefer to be a person who mostly wants to be alone now and its kinda been nice.

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
In my country, I'm describe as torpe( a shy man who can't confess his love to a girl because he thinks that he might just be rejected .) My friends always tease me about it but I can't do anything about it, I'm getting nervous whenever the girl I like is close to me. So yeah, I'm still single and I think I'll let it be. I'm not desperate to find one. I'm happy and contented.

Last edited:

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Well I may be lonely but atleast I was able to integrate 1/x myself without any proofs. Though I think last step might have been cheating.
1/x integrated is 10^5*x^(10^-5) .
Now I was thinking how you can get such a big number if actual answer ln x .
Turns out you can decrease any constant so.
10^5*x^(10^-5)-10^5

I still don't know definition of log of a number

Also online friends are pretty cool.
You just need someone to talk to anyway

Last edited:

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
I'm a 98% hermit introvert. I don't even game with people in mmos. If I could pick a different species to be, I'd go golem. Just so I don't have to eat or deal with things like heat/cold, and various body functions. What about sex? Bitch I'm a hermit. If I didn't have a high sex drive making me want to fap, I wouldn't even bother.
I also will second being golem for immortality. Friends are nice but eternal life is eternal. Seriously no disease no food needed absolute freedom. That's perfect

High-in-the-skys

Awkward member
Just gonna add this in...
I actually felt confused at first since I have the confidence to make friends but I only have few but loyal ones. Turns out you might not understand yourself much if you found incongruity in your behaviour.

Taking personality test helped understand why I have few friends. It's not that I am really introvert (though I am) but I unconciously avoid people with bright red flags on them (I unconciously read their intentions).

Search on google for '16 personalities' and you can try to find out why you're a jerk

EternalSunset0

Single and I plan to stay that way. I did have crushes and all, and I actually get along with some of them and talk like regular buddies, but I have no intention of actually locking myself into a relationship.

That being said, most of the people I consider friends are more like gaming buddies. We hang out, eat out, play video and card games, talk about weeb stuff, but things very rarely go deeper than those. So I think I have a lot of "interest buddies" both online and irl. The number drastically drops when it comes to people whom I can completely trust with more personal things or whom I can expect to have my back (and vise versa)

D

Deleted member 45782

I also will second being golem for immortality. Friends are nice but eternal life is eternal. Seriously no disease no food needed absolute freedom. That's perfect
Wouldn't that get boring and depressing though? Eventually you see fam or loved ones die. And even if you don't have anyone, eventually the world you knew will change, and it'll always be changing and you're the only one that still stay the same after centuries. whether it falls or it goes up with so many changes and you staying the same...won't that make you feel more alone, knowing you're one out of (who knows how many) never aging while everyone else leaves at some point.
-hmm great pondering story idea for an immortal who sees everyone else moving past by him and is possibly sick of immortality...

even if immortality is cool esp to learn all the interesting things out there...longevity wholeheartedly agree thu

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Wouldn't that get boring and depressing though? Eventually you see fam or loved ones die. And even if you don't have anyone, eventually the world you knew will change, and it'll always be changing and you're the only one that still stay the same after centuries. whether it falls or it goes up with so many changes and you staying the same...won't that make you feel more alone, knowing you're one out of (who knows how many) never aging while everyone else leaves at some point.
-hmm great pondering story idea for an immortal who sees everyone else moving past by him and is possibly sick of immortality...

even if immortality is cool esp to learn all the interesting things out there...longevity wholeheartedly agree thu
It's better than dead. Lonliness wont be a too big of a problem a good trade. mind forgets things in eternal life anyway it doesn't get stale. Even if you won't it still doesn't get stale.
And i am immortal anyway I would just make an AI. world.excute(me)
Immortality is lots of fun way better than being dead for all eternity.
Suffering sadness goes away eventually a person will just stop giving a fuck but death is eternal

Last edited:

EternalSunset0

Just gonna add this in...
I actually felt confused at first since I have the confidence to make friends but I only have few but loyal ones. Turns out you might not understand yourself much if you found incongruity in your behaviour.

Taking personality test helped understand why I have few friends. It's not that I am really introvert (though I am) but I unconciously avoid people with bright red flags on them (I unconciously read their intentions).

Search on google for '16 personalities' and you can try to find out why you're a jerk
Thanks for the test. I had fun taking it. I love quizzes like that and they're generally consistent with results.