How lonely are you.How many of you have never had a girlfriend or good friends. Can vote more than once

How lonely are you. Enter partner. Friends and gender.

• I have girlfriend or boyfriend once

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Never had a girlfriend or boyfriend

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • More than once

• Forget girlfriend or boyfriend lack even good friends only acquaintances

Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Have friends but (Haven't ever talked about deep emotion or philosophy)

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Have friends but don't have many common interests or hobbies

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Perfect partner

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Perfect friends understand as much as you understand yourself

Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I had friends(who I talked emotions with and had common intrests )but not now.

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • I have friends (who talked emotions with and common hobbies )online.

Votes: 16 29.6%
  • Male

• Female

• Other gender

• Alone cause I really don't need them so don't really try

• Alone cause of circumstance

• Alone cause too much effort if I get for free then I will take em

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Alone cause I am hermit and I unironically completely don't want any

Votes: 7 13.0%
  • Not alone will want more friends if not too much effort

• Not alone fine.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
So people who know all or most of your insecurities and emotions and desires are rare. most friends dont know insecurities. Like may no secrets but not insecurities

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

It's better than dead. Lonliness wont be a too big of a problem a good trade. mind forgets things in eternal life anyway it doesn't get stale. Even if you won't it still doesn't get stale.
And i am immortal anyway I would just make an AI. world.excute(me)
Immortality is lots of fun way better than being dead for all eternity.
Suffering sadness goes away eventually a person will just stop giving a fuck but death is eternal
Good points, good points.

Daitengu

Wouldn't that get boring and depressing though? Eventually you see fam or loved ones die. And even if you don't have anyone, eventually the world you knew will change, and it'll always be changing and you're the only one that still stay the same after centuries. whether it falls or it goes up with so many changes and you staying the same...won't that make you feel more alone, knowing you're one out of (who knows how many) never aging while everyone else leaves at some point.
-hmm great pondering story idea for an immortal who sees everyone else moving past by him and is possibly sick of immortality...

even if immortality is cool esp to learn all the interesting things out there...longevity wholeheartedly agree thu

That's quite the youthful worry.

So long as technology progresses, everyone will eventually have their job replaced by robots anyway. Social relevance never mattered to me once I realized just how tiring it is to be around people. Looking at aunt's, their social relevance transfered to their grand kids. My 80ish neighbor loves it when his great grand kids visit him.

Everything changes given time. Your value to yourself is dependent on what you care about in the present. What you cared about when you were ten is vastly different from when you're twenty. Which again will be different from fourty and fifty.

Many old people have a hard time keeping up with change. Suppose your a thinking and feeling golem with a human mental capacity. You can keep up with whatever is going on without worrying about losing mental faculty due to age. I don't fear death, I fear losing my mind and abilities at advanced age.