How many people here play Go/Baduk, and what rank are you?

Do you play Go/Baduk?

• Total voters

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
I have been playing on and off since I was 10, but I only actually started winning when I was 14-15. I am 2 kyu on fox, what about you guys?

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I have been playing on and off since I was 10, but I only actually started winning when I was 14-15. I am 2 kyu on fox, what about you guys?
i was raised on chess, Go is not my thing,
i hate you. Because of you i got curious and spent the last half hour learning the fundamentals of Go. And the site i used didnt even explain a single thing, they just expected me to "capture the whites before they can form the eyes" as if im supposed to just know what the fuck an eye is.

Then i had to google was a Seki and Ko were and how im supposed to defend my territory and use a fucking Ko threat.

I miss chess. Simpler times.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
i was raised on chess, Go is not my thing,

i hate you. Because of you i got curious and spent the last half hour learning the fundamentals of Go. And the site i used didnt even explain a single thing, they just expected me to "capture the whites before they can form the eyes" as if im supposed to just know what the fuck an eye is.

Then i had to google was a Seki and Ko were and how im supposed to defend my territory and use a fucking Ko threat.

I miss chess. Simpler times.
Yeah, I remember those times, but Go is the game I prefer now. Nevertheless if you like shounen anime and still want to learn I recommend watching/reading Hikaru no Go. The anime by itself is actually quite good. If you want a website to play on try the Online Go Server, it is way harder to get a game on there than PandaNet or the FoxGo Server, but it is primarily used by English speakers. Also don’t make my mistakes and use random websites to learn the game, go for YouTube the stuff you find there is way better.