How many stories have you finished writing?

How many stories, counting short stories and one-shots, have you finished writing?

• Total voters

Cossimeri

Purveyor of Yuri Adventures
Imagine finishing, omegalul.

5 if counting just volumes. Something above 600k words. Would have to check.

lol. Another author I trust and love basically told me when I started "don't worry about planning an ending, just post until you get bored and then abandon it. That's what everybody else does."

But I finished the first book of Barista with Chapter 54, so I have officially finished... ONE THING. :ROFLMAO:

Please stop doing the works Sai, let me finish 4 more things and catch up to you.

D

Deleted member 45782

lol. Another author I trust and love basically told me when I started "don't worry about planning an ending, just post until you get bored and then abandon it. That's what everybody else does."
That sounds like really good advice. XD
Maybe need that first to just start on it.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I've finished some things on fanfiction.net, but those are ancient.

EternalSunset0

Helped someone with two way back. Do those count? I guess they do, since I did a bit of writing there.

HokuouTenrou

0. Truly shameful... '''OTL
I don't count past fanfics. Or fanfics disguised as school assignments.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan has 6 completed works. 2 was traditionally published by a minor house, but didn't make much money. It seems like lesbian romance does not sell in America.

1 was self-published, the Felicia's Second Life as you see below. 2 was amateur work that Ai-chan posted on another site. 1 was traditionally published under a different pseudonym.

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Sadly, if its about HP, then not yet. Still trying to finish a novel for this account. I might have to continue my hiatus novel, though, but this one hour challenge is faster to finish.