How many times do you brush your teeth in a day?

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date

Lloyd

Professional Writer
I do not brush or floss. Fluoride is a scam the government uses to disrupt your hormones and turn you into a homosexual.

Asami_Shirogane

Most of the time, I tend to have basic hygiene but I'm pretty neglectful after an exhausting day or when I'm drunk.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I always floss and brush before bed. I know I should do it in the morning as well, but I've been terrible at remembering ever since I graduated from university. I think that instilling good habits in my kid(s) will help me get back into brushing in the mornings.

peelsdeeni

The Unoriginal Disappointment
easy, just use Bleach or Clorox
take a swig of it and swirl it around your mouth like its f**king mouthwash

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i keep a dollop of toothpaste in my mouth at all times. i do not swallow nor spit it out, even during meals. i ingest it in the morning and toss it across my oral cavity without rest. during eating, I expertly juggle the food and the toothpaste in between my molars so they don't come into contact. when I drink, I use the pressure of my mouth to synergize the toothpaste and the water, giving extra density to the toothpaste while receiving apt moisture. downside to this is that I have to replace my fluids up to fifty times a day. it is only when night time arrives when I release the toothpaste from my mouth. i keep it in a locket hung around my neck so that I don't forget to ingest it tomorrow morning again.

oral hygiene is not an issue I take lightly.

Jet

@BenJepheneT I assume this to be a weird joke.

I brush my teeth once every three days or so. I do it so they'd look whiter and to fight smell. No other reason, really. I don't believe in the importance of brushing teeth. Never had any problem with my teeth. My grandma who almost never brushed her teeth never had any issues with 'em as well. I read about a recently discovered Siberian tribe that lived in the wilderness for generations. Not that much different from the stone age. They never brushed teeth and had their grinders in perfect condition, anyway.