How much languages do you speak nya?

Linko

Good English, native portuguese. Because of the closity of the languages i can understand some medium Spanish though it takes me a lot of effort to do so. I studied a bit of french in school but was always horrible.

MoonlitSonata

English , Italian , Hindi , Bengali . I'm fluent writer & speaker in English & Bengali. Can speak Hindi , but can't write.Italian , i can rarely understand , though.

Gryphon

The One who has the Eyes
I can only speak english but I'm learning Japanese and German. Yes, Attack on Titan influenced me to learn them. Also they're both just really interesting languages.

english and my country's language

i do understand bits of other languages but i mostly learn it just to make puns with them, like haha no haha, hahahahahahaha.

and understanding how different does one mean in the other language, like bobo is a dutch cartoon, but when you show it to your filipino friends, everyone just went loling.

am i the only one who learn languages mainly for the comedy

YueLqn

English, a small bit of Indo, even smaller bit of Chinese

SailusGebel

English and Russian? That's a uncommen connection, how come, if I may ask?
I don't want to sound rude, but what is so uncommon about this? I live in Russia, so Russian is my native language. I studied English because of obvious reasons. It's easy to learn, and you can communicate in English in a large number of countries. Also, I think English is mandatory in most state-owned schools, and majority of schools are state-owned.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
I don't want to sound rude, but what is so uncommon about this? I live in Russia, so Russian is my native language. I studied English because of obvious reasons. It's easy to learn, and you can communicate in English in a large number of countries. Also, I think English is mandatory in most state-owned schools, and majority of schools are state-owned.
Ah sorry, I didn't know they also teached english in Russia or that you were from it.

SailusGebel

Ah sorry, I didn't know they also teached english in Russia or that you were from it.
Of course, they teach foreign languages, with English being the main one, perhaps compulsory(don't remember). Though, it's a whole other topic if anyone is willing to learn English and actully studies it.

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Of course, they teach foreign languages, with English being the main one, perhaps compulsory(don't remember). Though, it's a whole other topic if anyone is willing to learn English and actully studies it.
True, I don't know how it was in Russia but where I come from it was pretty strange if you could speak english.
My family members learned russian in school, even though it also changed to english I guess.