How new is this site?

ZQSpark

Look, I haven't been one for joining internet communities until recently when I started posting a web novel. Therefore, I don't have much to compare with, but it seems like the community here exploded in size.

I checked the General threads and the earliest of the two posts there is January 7, 2019. (Oddly that's the same day when I started posting on my website...eerie). I might be wrong but is this a young website? If so it's blossoming with opportunity.

ars

trash bin
Tony just revealed the site a few months ago, so it's very new. He's leveraging the full weight of his main site, Novelupdates, behind it, so you could say that this site is a fresh young flower with a big older brother helping it along. I would assume that the biggest appeal is that novels posted here are visible to people browsing Novelupdates, which seems to be a massive chunk of the Asian/Asian-interested demographic.

I hope it keeps growing bigger too :blob_melt:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
The site is new. The site was officially opened to public around 30 dec,2018 though some people like me from nuf gained access to it on 23 dec,2018

TheBoredDreamer

You joined a lot before me, how come you don't know... :blob_hmm_two:
Well, I guess it's normal. Btw was the forums that dead? I mean even I was active there for a while :blob_hmm:

lnv

✪ Well-Known Hypocrite
Look, I haven't been one for joining internet communities until recently when I started posting a web novel. Therefore, I don't have much to compare with, but it seems like the community here exploded in size.

I checked the General threads and the earliest of the two posts there is January 7, 2019. (Oddly that's the same day when I started posting on my website...eerie). I might be wrong but is this a young website? If so it's blossoming with opportunity.

This site was up before Jan 7th, I think that might be the time the forum went up though. And as mentioned, when you post a new chapter, it shows up on novelupdates.com (3 latest posts show there).

Hopetoread

The forums was not added until 1/7 because of bug testing and building a solid membership first. The earliest members solely used the profile pages on SH front page from Dec/23 until 1/7 now called the Lounge

Last edited:

Raneday

tђє ฬคภ๔єгเภﻮ ฬเtςђ
The main site was launched around December last year

While the forum was launched just last January 7

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps

It's new, just launched in December 2018. The reason it exploded is because it is linked with another of Tony's site, novelupdates, where there are already people sharing their own stories.

BTW, novelupdates have no android/iOS app, so don't be pay for anything you get on the app store because they are just using novelupdates' name to get profit. Just saying, because it needs to be said more.

mr.heavy-writer

Tony's Friend

this site got a booster from the other site