How often do you use Glossary?

How often do you use the glossary?

• I've used it often (Filled in lots informations/updating it/etc.)

Votes: 7 26.9%
  • I've rarely used it

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • I didn't use it

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • What's a glossary?

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

DekuKurohi

What would a combination of ZUN and Nasu be like?
A bit curious since from what I saw the glossary section is empty in most stories I read.
As for me I have used it for most stories of mine so far.

UnknownSaint171

A bit curious since from what I saw the glossary section is empty in most stories I read.
If the story is long and rich in content i'll use it often incase i forget

MissPaige36

✨Senior Forum Citizen✨
I will definitely begin to use it once I've reached a milestone in the story

Askun

I love Using glosary, but sometimes it take time to set up. I usually just put character name (or illustration if there's is) and be done with it.

killwrites

Need motivation
I used it before but it takes too much time to organise and edit info, and I still had to prompt readers to check out the glossary for more info in footnotes, so i just use footnotes to add extra info now

Nirokuro

*Slaying tigers*
That's the neet part i no longer do, i used it before i remake my first ark tho as a spell journal and monster journal

Mortrexo

If your novel has a lot of characters. It is nice to remind about them there. Or if you are a LitRPG novel, I would say that it is practically essential.

radraccoon

I threw some terms in there early on but have let it fall behind. It's a neat feature.

Olga_Haus

I had such good intentions!

I think it would be genuinely useful for anyone reading mine - I’ve a large active cast, some pretty abstract concepts in the worldbuilding, and a shamefully sporadic release schedule - but I’ve not given it enough love and attention.

Once I get to the (rapidly approaching) end of my book’s second act I’ll have a serious think about if I should either rewrite my glossary from scratch or ditch it altogether.

Marunikyu

Most excellent anti-Marxist smut writer
Using it and updating it with each chapter, but I still have no idea if even a single reader saw it. I wish there was a view counter there as well, I don't want to beg for comments about it or do a poll.