How old are you all.

How old are you?

• Total voters

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I am 21 but I have been offered the alcoholic drink menu since I was 14. Nothing about me has changed since then. Not my height, weight, voice, or ability to grow facial hair. my dad was the same way up until he reached 40. Same with my grandfather. I personally believe that my family is under some kind of aging curse where we look 25 by the time we're in our mid-teens and then suddenly get gray hair and looking like we're in our 60s once we reach 40.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
From a both legal and moral perspective I am quite concerned about the repeated mention of a dead partner
I remember him by playing Heroes of the Storm.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
I'm still surprised at how old the general population in the forums is compared to expectations. I expected low 20s or so but 28 beyond is winning.
More like the seeded population has already come to terms with their age. Also, 28+ is a large range. Everything else narrows the age span very close to the actual number. And it's public for everyone to see.

Why else would I disable my birth year if not to hide my age?

Fish would lose my immortality!

LostLibrarian

Fish would lose my immortality!
I wanted to make a funny joke about "we start counting from your first posting and give you 10 years after that", but then I googled fish and found this:
Granddad, an Australian Lungfish at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, died at the age of 95, making him the oldest aquarium fish in the world.
So yeah. It's realistic that a fish might outlive me... :blob_catflip:

Jemini

Old enough to remember the days when people exercised enough common sense to stay anonymous online in regards to personally identifying information. (such as age.)

EternalSunset0

More like the seeded population has already come to terms with their age. Also, 28+ is a large range. Everything else narrows the age span very close to the actual number. And it's public for everyone to see.
I mean, yeah, we're not even sure if everyone's telling the truth, but in case they are, it's still surprising to see that a lot of people are 28+. I was expecting the general populace to be around the 20-25 range.

my current physical body is 30 but I often feel that I'm more than 500 years old.

Lorelliad

creating magic in a magic-less world 🪄
I feel young and out of place as a 14 year old ;)

JMMatheis

Damn. I'm feeling old now. Let's narrow it down to 34+. :ROFLMAO: Brains haven't caught up yet, though.