How should I finish a yandere story?

Daichi

You know typical boy meet girl, they have sex. Girl become yandere, boy is a jerk so he meets another girl but the Yandere girl threatens the girl and boy's friends. Boy want to get rid of the girl as he is afraid of the girl now but girl don't want to leave the boy. Girl meet boy's parent and tell his parent's that she is their son's girlfriend. Now I want a finale with a twist. Any suggestions.

Ruriha

Well-known Procrastinator
The other girl turns out to be pregnant, kills mc off, then yandere girl finds out and stuff his decapitated head on a bag, prompting her to kill the other girl in a grand reenactment of school days

Steelz

Considering Jennifer could go as far as to kiss the MC for Alina, you could make it so that Jennifer has some hidden feelings for her. The situation could become more chaotic with Jennifer trying to separate Alina from the MC.

Rainbow_Flavour

Yandere forcefully gets with the boy.
Then, she realizes that this isn't the kind of relationship she wanted, and she decides to give up on getting with him irl.
Cue her meeting someone new and having a more healthy romantic relationship with the new guy.

ChronicleCrawler

♠ItCrawls♠
You know typical boy meet girl, they have sex. Girl become yandere, boy is a jerk so he meets another girl but the Yandere girl threatens the girl and boy's friends. Boy want to get rid of the girl as he is afraid of the girl now but girl don't want to leave the boy. Girl meet boy's parent and tell his parent's that she is their son's girlfriend. Now I want a finale with a twist. Any suggestions.
Go for the school days route! Let your readers tremble!

Silver_Sky

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
The dad becomes yandere for the girl and ends up spending a lot of time with her.
Eventually, they cheat on their significant others and end up together.
Happy yanderes all around.
You also find out that the marriage wasn't going as well as the boyfriend thought, and he learns that his mum already has a lover of her own.
Messed up family all around.
'-'

X

Thor

Mhm, 2nd girl who gets threatend by 1st yandere girl also goes full yandere and offs 1st yandere girl. Of course the boy needs to be present when that happens. After that, he snaps, because of reasons and kills the 2nd girl. Being done with relationship stuff for life cuz all of them are crazy, he becomes a priest looking for absolution, going the casual gay route. But oh no, being gay is sin and so he throws himself in front of a truck, trying for the isekai route.

But unfortunately there is no isekai stuff happening for him and so he finds himself in hell, getting stalked by his 2 ex-almost gfs who are killing him over and over for eternity.

Fin.

D

Deleted member 22014

Sounds like School Day.
The most troublesome girlfriend/lover is the one who clings to much on someone else. Yandere is just an extreme version of it.
If she could think rationally despite being a yandere(I'm not sure about that though), then make her think 'why did I do this?' before making her killing and stabbing stuff.
You can do the most common route, with the girl kill the boy and then kill herself. But that just a typical yandere route.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I just realized that my high school boyfriend's ex-wife is a real-life yandere. My high school boyfriend transitioned, and now she's a lesbian. The yandere wife thought that I was a threat to their relationship because I'm polyamorous, but the thing is that I'm not attracted to women! My high school boyfriend is my best friend! She didn't get to attend my wedding due to the yandere, but we've put that behind us now.

OK, here's how the story ends: boy becomes woman, winds up in throuple with two other lovely women but suddenly can't see them because of COVID-19 and calls best friend to tell her the good news. The two women talk on the phone while the cisgendered best friend chops radishes, carrots, and celery for her essential worker husband's lunchbox.

D4isuke

Depressed Pervert who loves writing good smut.
The other girl turns out to be pregnant, kills mc off, then yandere girl finds out and stuff his decapitated head on a bag, prompting her to kill the other girl in a grand reenactment of school days
Is this the “School Days” reference?

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Make the yandere girl attempt murder. Y girl will attempt murder, kidnap the other girl, the MC tries to save the innocent girl. In the process of trying to save the innocent girl make Y girl get so desperate to the point she decides to just kill both of them. At the last moment do some divine retribution where Y girl misses stabbing the MC and accidentally falls off a building landing into a wood chipper ... or something.

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
Make the yandere girl attempt murder. Y girl will attempt murder, kidnap the other girl, the MC tries to save the innocent girl. In the process of trying to save the innocent girl make Y girl get so desperate to the point she decides to just kill both of them. At the last moment do some divine retribution where Y girl misses stabbing the MC and accidentally falls off a building landing into a wood chipper ... or something.

:blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank:
You thought that was the ending? Hell no.

MC and innocent girl went through a trial of life and death together.
They are emotionally and physically spent, maybe their bodies are battered and they are bloodied.
However, gazing together at the sunrise, after a night of terror and desperate struggle, they feel catharsis.
They have each other and the love between them.
All is well in the world.
Happily ever after.

But after the happy ending ...
Innocent girl walks back down to the wood chipper.
She notices the knife that Y girl was trying to use to stab her.
Innocent girl picks up the knife and smiles.
After all innocent girl knows the truth.
Y girl never was trying to stab the MC.
Never.
Y girl only ever tried to stab her.
Why?
Because Y girl was trying to protect the MC all along.
Innocent girl leaves some last words to the pieces of meat that used to be Y girl.

"I win. He's all mine now. You were just a dumb bitch. So long childhood friend. After all, it's too late to save him now. Ohohoho"
:blob_blank: :blob_blank: :blob_blank:

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Let say the Yan-Yan successfully kill another girl in front of the boy, and so the boy panic— filled with unending anger and grief— severely injured the Yan-Yan until she fell unconscious. However, as a little bit of affection and sense in him woke him up, he was unable to deal the last blow.

Haunted with both grief and guilt, the boy took the girl to a hospital, where he watched her every day in her coma, slowly yet surely building up his affection for her.

Years after years passed, the man never married or fell for anyone ever again. He kept coming back to his own mistakes and waited patiently for her.

*fades to black* How is it? Very frustrating, isn't it?

Anyway, the Yan-Yan finally woke up, 80 years into the future, and found her 'boy' napping beside her— no, he was not breathing anymore.

Now, this is a real twisted ending. Remember, it's not a tragedy in my book if only a selective group of people suffer.

when the yandere girl stabbed the mc, he woke up and everything is just a dream, and that he's actually living alone with his body pillow

but the pillow stinks, and when he opened it, the mangled corpse of both his girlfriends, along with their internal organs came scattering out.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
when the yandere girl stabbed the mc, he woke up and everything is just a dream, and that he's actually living alone with his body pillow

but the pillow stinks, and when he opened it, the mangled corpse of both his girlfriends, along with their internal organs came scattering out.
now that's some sick twist lmao