How to Change Your Username?

Tony

Staff member
It feels like I'm getting a lot of PMs asking for a username change recently so I figured I should just make a thread about it. If you want a username change, please go to https://forum.scribblehub.com/account/account-details -> "Username" -> "Change". This will change both of your SH & SHF username.

Screenshot:
changeusername.jpg

Oh and hi! It's been awhile since my last thread :sweating_profusely:

Alkareel

Cuisses de Grenouille
You could add a history tab for usernames used as well, just a humble suggestion.
For people to recognize you even if you change names. Wouldn't want to be skipping out on your debts now, would you? Huhuhu.

LotsChrono

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
It feels like I'm getting a lot of PMs asking for a username change recently so I figured I should just make a thread about it. If you want a username change, please go to https://forum.scribblehub.com/account/account-details -> "Username" -> "Change". This will change both of your SH & SHF username.

Screenshot:
View attachment 6998

What we don't know is that @Tony was recieving the equivalent of "I Don't See My Cover" threads in his PMs god bless his daily grind

ongsyukkura

super straight male & the opposite sex of female
Why are there 2

Frogkun

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220815-084921.jpg
    Screenshot_20220815-084921.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 50

immortal1daoist

but I can't change the username right now it shows like "You may next change your username on or after Oct 6, 2022."
Inkedfgfhgrtrtter.jpg

Last edited:

Thomnyi

Screenshot:
View attachment 6998

Hello.

The message near my current nickname shows that I'll be able to change the username after Feb 13, and I still can't do that even though it's Feb 19 today. What should I do?

1705654694391.png

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Hello.

The message near my current nickname shows that I'll be able to change the username after Feb 13, and I still can't do that even though it's Feb 19 today. What should I do?

View attachment 24453
I was born in Feb 13 and I'm telling you it ain't my birthday yet.