How to cheat yourself into trending (no root)

Fromage

Peerless member
What's up guys! Today I am going to teach you how to manipulate the trending algorithm of this site! It's not as hard as you think! Everyone can become trending! But first you will need:

1. 1 or more PC using windows operating system (mac sucks)
2. Active internet connection (with pings lower than 20ms)
3. Chromium based web browser
4. Brain (this is the most important)

Now follow those instructions correctly! And don't forget to like and subscribe this channel after you are done!

aGd2Y25_700bwp.png

What do you think? Easy right?

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
What's up guys! Today I am going to teach you how to manipulate the trending algorithm of this site! It's not as hard as you think! Everyone can become trending! But first you will need:

1. 1 or more PC using windows operating system (mac sucks)
2. Active internet connection (with pings lower than 20ms)
3. Chromium based web browser
4. Brain (this is the most important)

Now follow those instructions correctly! And don't forget to like and subscribe this channel after you are done!

What do you think? Easy right?

Just write GL and gender bender. :blob_melt: Way easier.

Minx

Procrastinator Mongrel
Thanks, now imma brainwash myself to hate trending! Sounds like a deal to me!

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Rules are relative. And what are even the rules to begin with? Scribble is the wild west. There are no rules.
Exactly, the state of laws are just as relative as the non-state of it. The rules is that there are no rules; only the principle of pure observation and understanding. If you can exploit it, EXPLOIT IT.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Exactly, the state of laws are just as relative as the non-state of it. The rules is that there are no rules; only the principle of pure observation and understanding. If you can exploit it, EXPLOIT IT.
You can see the fallacy of your logic? The cold logic of exploitation? Is it not an aberration of human nature?

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
You can see the fallacy of your logic? The cold logic of exploitation? Is it not an aberration of human nature?
There's no failure within my logic. In a lawless land, the only rules that govern the place are rules of nature. You'll fail if you don't play by the rules, and that is the rule of EXPLOITING THE FUCK out of everything.

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
There's no failure within my logic. In a lawless land, the only rules that govern the place are rules of nature. You'll fail if you don't play by the rules, and that is the rule of EXPLOITING THE FUCK out of everything.
Yeah I can get behind that. In a lawless society anyway. More people means more meatshields. Always a positive thing.

Fromage

Peerless member
We are going to do what the Americans does to the native with the aliens

Discount_Blade

Sent Here To Piss You All Off
I hate NOT having the ability and capacity to completely customize and create worlds and then live in them in any way I decide.