Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Gratz on the edit progress.
1608375394461.png

Attachments

• 1608375369480.png
    1608375369480.png
    15.1 KB · Views: 48

LostLibrarian

Just write a good story for a clear target audience. You'll end up in trending most of the time without doing anything. And if you really want it for big reader-numbers or whatever... pushing yourself into trending only takes a bit of work.

So if a simple announcement beats you in popularity, you are either too early (chapter-wise) to complain... or... maybe some that care too much about trending should use their time to work on their own story/writing instead...

Last edited:

RaidenInfinity

One who draws catgirls
Just write a good story for a clear target audience. You'll end up in trending most of the time without doing anything. And if you really want it for big reader-numbers are whatever... pushing yourself into trending only takes a bit of work.

So if a simple announcement beats you in popularity, you are either too early (chapter-wise) to complain... or... maybe some that care too much about trending should use their time to work on their own story/writing instead...
Except it's the #2 rising-placed (as of 19 Dec 2020) author complaining that the #1 and the #3 novels (and possibly more) "got the spot due to their questionable content/genre" and "did not deserve it" thus "suggests a rule change to prevent it from happening again," purely for their own benefit with full-on malicious intents. And now on this thread, the #1 placed author attempts to call out this behavior in an indirect way (well, some people still don't get it, it seems?) Interesting, right?

So, yes, you're right. Why not use their time to work on their own story/writing instead?

Last edited:

Assurbanipal_II

Except it's the #2 rising-placed (as of 19 Dec 2020) author complaining that the #1 and the #3 novels (and possibly more) "got the spot due to their questionable content/genre" and "did not deserve it" thus "suggests a rule change to prevent it from happening again," purely for their own benefit with full-on malicious intents. And now on this thread, the #1 placed author attempts to call out this behavior in an indirect way (well, some people still don't get it, it seems?) Interesting, right?

So, yes, you're right. Why not use their time to work on their own story/writing instead?

Where did I propose that? Quote me, or I will call you a liar.

LostLibrarian

Audiatur et altera pars? :blob_teary:
It's not as if I judge anyone for their behaviour...
It's more towards drama in and of itself and the style of "passive aggressive discussions".

And while I also have my thoughts on smut, I just don't think it's worth all the drama...
To me time could be invested so much better. Especially if you are already on top of the game...
But then again. That could also just be me being a sore loser envious of other writers :blob_catflip: :blobrofl:

Assurbanipal_II

It's not as if I judge anyone for their behaviour...
It's more towards drama in and of itself and the style of "passive aggressive discussions".

And while I also have my thoughts on smut, I just don't think it's worth all the drama...
To me time could be invested so much better. Especially if you are already on top of the game...
But then again. That could also just be me being a sore loser envious of other writers :blob_catflip: :blobrofl:

QwQ It is just they raise serious accusations against me, and they don't even dare to mention my name. They just say 2 as if I am some anoynmous person outside their reach, but I am here.

They defame me, and I demand proof for their accusations.

RaidenInfinity

One who draws catgirls
Where did I propose that? Quote me, or I will call you a liar.
Did I not mention in post #38 that there is a hidden agenda?

There's a Chinese idiom that states that "The bystanders have a clear view." Now, fellow bystanders, let's take a look at some fresh produce.

Now, what can you hypothesize from this quoted post (plus comments below it) PLUS this thread's topic? Well, well, @Assurbanipal_II . Aren't you trying THAT hard to reach trending? And are you not trying to "bring down" original stories from the rising list through https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/content-guidelines-sexual-content.3739/ when very coincidentally, a very famous website met with similar problems and had most of its videos deleted? Well, I admit that I've got spooked by the similarity of the two events.

Afternote: God damn it, I hate using the forums. Would prefer Discord real-time typing battle instead.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Trending is trending man. Using stolen art? Spamming announcement chapters? Practically everyone did it, and frankly, nobody cares. Only nobodies care. :blob_popcorn_two:
I never did. I'm on trending EVERY OTHER DAY for a week.

Some of us are just decent people and author who enjoy writing.
SMH.

Stealing art is one thing, shouldn't happen but meh. Cheating to get to trending is far more despicable.

Status
Not open for further replies.