How to cheat yourself intro trending

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Tony should implement a minimum word requirement for a chapter to count towards trending.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Did I not mention in post #38 that there is a hidden agenda?

There's a Chinese idiom that states that "The bystanders have a clear view." Now, fellow bystanders, let's take a look at some fresh produce.

Now, what can you hypothesize from this quoted post (plus comments below it) PLUS this thread's topic? Well, well, @Assurbanipal_II . Aren't you trying THAT hard to reach trending? And are you not trying to "bring down" original stories from the rising list through https://forum.scribblehub.com/threads/content-guidelines-sexual-content.3739/ when very coincidentally, a very famous website met with similar problems and had most of its videos deleted? Well, I admit that I've got spooked by the similarity of the two events.

Afternote: God damn it, I hate using the forums. Would prefer Discord real-time typing battle instead.
This is not proof. These are mere subjective speculations and accusations, completely baseless. You claim to know my mind and my intentions, but these are claims and not facts.

Once again, I ask you to deliver proof. Quote my words and show me where I demanded such. For someone of your intellect it should be an easy task instead of using straw men ad infinitum.

Aaky

This is not proof. These are mere subjective speculations and accusations, completely baseless. You claim to know my mind and my intentions, but these are claims and not facts.

Once again, I ask you to deliver proof. Quote my words and show me where I demanded such. For someone of your intellect it should be an easy task instead of using straw men ad infinitum.

Nonsense my friend! For who is to know the workings of thy mind but Assurbanipal himself! the complexity, the insanity, the genius! Oh Dear Assurbarnipal, beget us mortals who hitherto do not comprehend thy actions, as little and simple as they are! For if jealously is absent in thee, then make haste and embrace thy brother. For thy brother's arms, remain cold in this very weary morning.

Ergo, I am yet to receive a letter of congratulations for besting thee. How dare thee, Assurbanipal, refuse to acknowledge thy brother's acomplishments.

:blob_pout:

Status
Not open for further replies.