How to escape north korea

Templary

Mmm I know you have to cross a forest of apples and a river if I'm not mistaken but I would say that with the trafficking of people or mules at all borders there is the trafficking of things or people

vaurwyn

Everyone dies someday, but I'm procrastinating
Take one of those movie prop gun with infinite ammo and just walk out while killing everything you see. What could go wrong?

Daitengu

Well one guy got into the NK air force. Then he eventually got a mission by the border. He took the chance and flew to SK announcing his defection once in SK air space. He landed at the SK air base and turned over his very new(at the time) Soviet Mig-15. He was offered a bounty for it but turned it down for a fully paid college education. He ended up getting political asylum in the US and became an engineer.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Well one guy got into the NK air force. Then he eventually got a mission by the border. He took the chance and flew to SK announcing his defection once in SK air space. He landed at the SK air base and turned over his very new(at the time) Soviet Mig-15. He was offered a bounty for it but turned it down for a fully paid college education. He ended up getting political asylum in the US and became an engineer.
nice

Redemit

I remember her going into more detail about it in another video but don't have the time to find it

Last edited:

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
My father used to work with man who’s father was a doctor who escaped North Korea during the Korean War. He had to abandon his parents and go alone because he was traveling through war zones, eventually he got to safety by hiding and traveling in the forest and such. Now you can’t do this because the DMZ is in the way and the North Koreans will shoot you if you try to make a run for it, although I believe someone once defected that way.

The most common way is by crossing the river into China, but it is still difficult because Chinese authorities cooperate with North Korea, so you need to escape and get to the US embassy or a Consulate in China. Another popular method is defecting during the Olympics, but NK athletes usually have a security detail to make sure that doesn’t happen.

Mandark

If you’re a girl, get sold into sex slavery in China. If you’re a guy… god have mercy on you for trying.

If you defect, and are found, they’ll send your family into prison labor camps. I’d imagine most people who defect are found out due to neighbors ratting each other out.

Seriously, fuck the CCP for holding that country up.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Isn't there a no man's land of landmines between North and South Korea?

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Not to my knowledge. I think the only thing keeping North Koreans in North Korea and vice versa is the DMZ.
There is no one to place land mines since everyone who enters the DMZ is shot on site. Wouldn’t be surprised if there were still some left from the war though.

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
honestly, it's a complex subject so just do the research yourself and google.

immortal1daoist

to escape North Korea you have to cross a man area which is filled with numerous kinds of plants and organisms plus you have to cross the eagle military but for that, you should transform into naruto or James bond.Next, you can go to south Korea because they accept you as their citizen of their country

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts