How to insert images?

ISBETER

explain how to insert them since I made an illustration and I don't know how to put it

Nerodith

First, you need to host your image. For that, you go to a image hosting site and upload your image. The site will create a link for your image.
Then you copy that link.
Important: you musn't copy the image itself, or the link of the website. You need to copy the link of the image.

Then, when you write your chapter, you go there,

And copy your link in source.

Sinpathy

Upload to Imgur. Right-click to copy image, and Ctrl-V.

Nerodith

Upload to Imgur. Right-click to copy image, and Ctrl-V.
Oh, right ! It's true copy-paste works on Scribble Hub.
Well, there you go. I's much simpler that way. Although you still have to host your image first :blob_evil_two:

UnattainableBlueRose

First, you need to host your image. For that, you go to a image hosting site and upload your image. The site will create a link for your image.
Then you copy that link.
Important: you musn't copy the image itself, or the link of the website. You need to copy the link of the image.

Then you copy that link.

This is so helpful thank you so much. I'd been trying to figure out how to post pictures for like a week. lol

LilTV1155

Still need to register for Imgur acct in order to insert img? Subscription or membership fee or data storage required?
What img hosting sites to use?

JK-Sama

Still need to register for Imgur acct in order to insert img? Subscription or membership fee or data storage required?
You don't need to register. Sometime this year or late last year they implemented having you wait 20 seconds for an ad to play before you get your upload finished, I think imgur is probably the best one still though.

There used to be some like pomf and all its clone variants. You can also try uploading to discord and upload it that way.

D

Deleted member 45782

You can also just make a thread on the forum and post your images there. Then use those image links when you insert images onto ScribbleHub. it sucks if the image has be to smaller than 2mb thu but I reshrink it and its doable. that way I don't have to create another account on another site. At least not yet. There's also discord too but I'm kinda lazy for that.

Aza.Iva

Then you copy that link.

Thanks, I was trying to find my way around this subject myself. And, was extremely unlucky :s_smile: until I saw this ☝️ I'll try it soon

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
Ai-chan uses postimages. It's free and you can upload even as an unregistered. Ai-chan accidentally uploaded some private pics before and had to ask support to delete them so that Ai-chan could reupload after logging in. Ai-chan's been using it for the past 4-5 years and it's been very stable. See Ai-chan's signature? They're all hosted on postimages.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
Ai-chan uses postimages. It's free and you can upload even as an unregistered. Ai-chan accidentally uploaded some private pics before and had to ask support to delete them so that Ai-chan could reupload after logging in. Ai-chan's been using it for the past 4-5 years and it's been very stable. See Ai-chan's signature? They're all hosted on postimages.
thank you, for your answer and your presence has been a boon to my desperate and ill-use technological skills.