how to nicely break up with someone

D

Deleted member 54065

*drools*

I am very unsurprisingly surrounded by bakers irl. If I act cute they'll usually forgive me if I steal a piece of the sweets that they bring for lunch. Bakers are all angels sent down on earth. I made a matcha cake with cherry on top yesterday though! and it tasted rather decent. (it's on foil because I popped it in the air frier and I don't want to wash a cookie sheet) View attachment 14841
also is it just me or are certain pictures not able to be directly uploaded here but a screen shot of that exact picture is OK?
Love the cake 😍🤤

By the way, this is my prelude to a d*ck bread.

508039.jpg

Ay89AZ

I have a date today, but I find that I don't love them anymore. How do you nicely break up with someone, but also make them feel good about themselves?

Also I felt like it's terrible to break up over text so I'll rather say it. Um.... the last time I broke up with someone we were still friends so I did something right there.
"You know that I value the time we spent together" (Reach for hand) "You have touched my life in ways that will cause ripples all my life." (Scratch palm) "I've learned to be kinder, more honest, and, definitely, more inquisitive." (Hook fingers together, squeeze palm) "And, though I feel like there's still so much more I could learn it's also time for me to look into learning more about myself first. I hope you know that I wouldn't be so bent on trying harder for myself had I not met you." (Let go) "Thank you, really."

Lloyd

Professional Writer
... I'm a very innocent high schooler. I thought they mean bbd as like a name for something like babygirl. or like another person who's close with me. But I don't have a bbd. Google has made my horizons open up even further than I wished today.
What about a bbw?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
the other is not a guy! A sweet angel. And we just broke up (?) and got back toge
The same can apply to anyone, really. It's just that most of the people I've broken up with are guys, and I tell people what I would like to hear if I was in their shoes. It also depends on if the person is still welcome in my life after the breakup.