how to nicely break up with someone

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
what's bbd, also who said they were a girl? (or the fact that yall think I'm a dude).

they won't slash my car tires, doesn't own a car.
Also I just told them that I wanted to break up with them and we got back together (?). They made me cookies and won my heart back.
Bigger Better Deal.
And I assumed you were both girls.

TheEldritchGod

close. close guess at our genders
Doesn't really matter. The advice is the same for everyone.
However, everyone assumed you were male because girls don't have to ask how to break up. It's second nature. Like breathing. They just reach into your chest, rip out your heart show it to you then stomp on it until it's a pancake and then slash your tires and leave the apartment after turning on all the burners on the stove so the kitchen catches fire and you lose your deposit YOU BITCH BETH! I FUCKIN HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH JACK AND HIS TRUST FUND!

Or something like that.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
Doesn't really matter. The advice is the same for everyone.
However, everyone assumed you were male because girls don't have to ask how to break up. It's second nature. Like breathing. They just reach into your chest, rip out your heart show it to you then stomp on it until it's a pancake and then slash your tires and leave the apartment after turning on all the burners on the stove so the kitchen catches fire and you lose your deposit YOU BITCH BETH! I FUCKIN HATE YOU! I HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY WITH JACK AND HIS TRUST FUND!

Or something like that.
..... what type of girls have you dated???? Dang, all of my bfs and gfs have been nice. but that's probably because I usually prepair a nice breakup gift as well as food so they're really nice even after a breakup

D

Deleted member 54065

Tell them you're breaking up with them, but also add that it's not their fault but yours.

Use your writer skills to concoct a believable alibi that it is your fault (like you need some time alone, and similar stuff). Be polite and offer to accompany them till they're okay.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
Tell them you're breaking up with them, but also add that it's not their fault but yours.

Use your writer skills to concoct a believable alibi that it is your fault (like you need some time alone, and similar stuff). Be polite and offer to accompany them till they're okay.
lol. I asked if they were OK with breaking up and they said yes. then they seduced me back into their arms with their handmade cookies.

D

Deleted member 54065

I'm clingy with whoever feeds me delicious sweets.
I'm pretty surprised you ain't picked by a black Ford van with friendly masked guys inside just yet. 😅

In any case, have a pic of some breads I baked in my class (thanks for free advertisement 😂)

IMG_20220805_155032_copy_2252x1689.jpg

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
*drools*
I'm pretty surprised you ain't picked by a black Ford van with friendly masked guys inside just yet. 😅

In any case, have a pic of some breads I baked in my class (thanks for free advertisement 😂)

View attachment 14840

I am very unsurprisingly surrounded by bakers irl. If I act cute they'll usually forgive me if I steal a piece of the sweets that they bring for lunch. Bakers are all angels sent down on earth. I made a matcha cake with cherry on top yesterday though! and it tasted rather decent. (it's on foil because I popped it in the air frier and I don't want to wash a cookie sheet)
Screenshot_20220805_224621.jpg

also is it just me or are certain pictures not able to be directly uploaded here but a screen shot of that exact picture is OK?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 93348

No idea, bruh. I’ve been an aro het my whole life. But at least now I know why I never had a crush despite finding Scarlet Johansson hot. Or why I connected with that kid on The Princess Bride.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
No idea, bruh. I’ve been an aro het my whole life. But at least now I know why I never had a crush despite finding Scarlet Johansson hot. Or why I connected with that kid on The Princess Bride.
ohhh fellow aro! hello.
(Lithromantic)

TheEldritchGod

..... what type of girls have you dated???? Dang, all of my bfs and gfs have been nice. but that's probably because I usually prepair a nice breakup gift as well as food so they're really nice even after a breakup
The 1990s were a different time. Hung out with the theater crowd. Everyone was unstable back then.

Marmalade

Kitsune-in-training
Say you don't feel chemistry. I've let several guys go that way.
the other is not a guy! A sweet angel. And we just broke up (?) and got back toge
The 1990s were a different time. Hung out with the theater crowd. Everyone was unstable back then.
Ah. So a normal teenager thing. None of the people with a passion in high school are normal, most of the kids at that time have already had their dreams crushed into pieces and slam dunked hard into the trash bin