How to write yuri

• Thread starter Deleted member 70892
  • Start date

BlissyMKW

Wouldn't it just be the same deal as writing any other romance, except replace a straight couple with two girls? Now, I'm not claiming to be an expert on yuri or romance, considering I don't write either, especially not the latter, but it doesn't seem that complicated to just make it like your run of the mill romance.

Or you could do what other people have suggested and read some yuri romances to get a feel for how it's done. Plenty of them around on this site to browse.

D

Deleted member 70892

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM cool

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Wouldn't it just be the same deal as writing any other romance, except replace a straight couple with two girls? Now, I'm not claiming to be an expert on yuri or romance, considering I don't write either, especially not the latter, but it doesn't seem that complicated to just make it like your run of the mill romance.

Or you could do what other people have suggested and read some yuri romances to get a feel for how it's done. Plenty of them around on this site to browse.
It depends on whether you’re writing romance or smut.

I can tell you that there is always a different emotional dynamic between two girls and a male and female when reading the majority of scenes. There is also a different emotional dynamic between two males.

A lot of it comes from the writers perspective and the readers perspective and a large portion of it has to do with our preconceived notions on the differences between what we consider a male or female in such relationships.

If you’re going the smut route then there is also a parts difference.