How would you guys feel about this? (NSFW)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24857
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24857

Keep in mind, this is coming from a straight guy. I am asking this question so that it can mainly be answered by other men. However, women may feel free to add input as well.

One of the target audiences for my story will be for a certain type of man. Such a man would enjoy gender role-reversed relationships.

I am writing a story in a matriarchy, and one of the more unique aspects of the world I'm planning on including is changing the way straight people have sex.

One peculiar thing I have noticed is that lesbians and straight people have sex differently, with lesbians focused more on grinding and straight people focused more on penetration. So what I'm planning to do with the sex scenes involving straight people is make them have sex kinda like how lesbians do. The woman would grind against various parts of the guy without intercourse involved at all, although the guy could still get off through oral or other means.

The sex scenes will be written in male POV though, so the "camera" is not focused on the guy's body.

This would be very appropriate for the type of world I'm creating since if females have more advantages in this world, it would make sense that their pleasure would be prioritized in sex too.

I am planning on putting yuri sex scenes earlier in the story than the straight sex scenes, so it would kinda seem like a logical transition.

However, this unique spin on straight sex will not be mentioned in the story's description nor in the author's note for the 1st chapter. It will come as a surprise.

So men, how weirded would you be about this? Would you drop a story if you encountered such content?

Last edited by a moderator:
i think it will be really funny, especially if both of them had a penis and they just grind like rpgs.

Nanakawaichan

Keep in mind, this is coming from a straight guy. I am asking this question so that it can mainly be answered by other men. However, women may feel free to add input as well.

One of the target audiences for my story will be for a certain type of man. Such a man would enjoy gender role-reversed relationships.

I am writing a story in a matriarchy, and one of the more unique aspects of the world I'm planning on including is changing the way straight people have sex.

One peculiar thing I have noticed is that lesbians and straight people have sex differently, with lesbians focused more on grinding and straight people focused more on penetration. So what I'm planning to do with the sex scenes involving straight people is make them have sex kinda like how lesbians do. The woman would grind against various parts of the guy without intercourse involved at all, although the guy could still get off through oral or other means.

The sex scenes will be written in male POV though, so the "camera" is not focused on the guy's body.

This would be very appropriate for the type of world I'm creating since if females have more advantages in this world, it would make sense that their pleasure would be prioritized in sex too.

I am planning on putting yuri sex scenes earlier in the story than the straight sex scenes, so it would kinda seem like a logical transition.

However, this unique spin on straight sex will not be mentioned in the story's description nor in the author's note for the 1st chapter. It will come as a surprise.

So men, how weirded would you be about this? Would you drop a story if you encountered such content?
Hmm... Try to write it then or it will be like my story in chapter 8 and 9? Well, that a torture scene tho 😅

Ah... Wait. I just realized u asking to men only. Sorry, I'm out of here.

Thor

Hmm... Try to write it then or it will be like my story in chapter 8 and 9? Well, that a torture scene tho 😅

Ah... Wait. I just realized u asking to men only. Sorry, I'm out of here.

However, women may feel free to add input as well.

I don't see the problem with your input :P

To answer the initial question. I wouldnt drop a story because of it. I think the idea is actually hilarious. Kinda want to read about the experience and what the people in your story think about it.

Nanakawaichan

I don't see the problem with your input :P

To answer the initial question. I wouldnt drop a story because of it. I think the idea is actually hilarious. Kinda want to read about the experience and what the people in your story think about it.
Write something different is so exciting isn't it? 😁
I mean... We have so many kind of feisty here. If someone drop it, it's just mean your story just not suitable to their taste.

Arkus86

I don't have an issue with the concept at least. How it comes out is another matter, it could be an interesting twist or just plain out weird, but hey, at least it's not BL.
i think it will be really funny, especially if both of them had a penis and they just grind like rpgs.

D

Deleted member 24857

I don't have an issue with the concept at least. How it comes out is another matter, it could be an interesting twist or just plain out weird,

How do you think it can come out weird? I am very aware that this is a strange concept.

Nanakawaichan

I don't have an issue with the concept at least. How it comes out is another matter, it could be an interesting twist or just plain out weird, but hey, at least it's not BL.

Your .Gif is so.... 🤣

How do you think it can come out weird? I am very aware that this is a strange concept.
Just write it. Why are you afraid of losing before start to fight?

ohko

tilda~ me~ home~ ♪

I don’t think anyone would necessarily be weirded out by it, especially if it’s a different setting.

I think if you have like a weird cultural thing where penetration has some kind of weird cultural thing so people don’t do it very often — I think many people could accept it.

That said, I think this is a nice idea and I support it~ For me, fellatio is a penetrative act, but apart from that I think it’s a cool thing that you are trying!

Arkus86

Posibly something along the lins of character (inter)actions feeling too out of place? I'm honestly not sure, it was just a possibility that popped into my mind at the moment.
In the end, we can't really know how it will turn out until it's done, especially when I have never seen your writing style.

D

Deleted member 24857

I think if you have like a weird cultural thing where penetration has some kind of weird cultural thing so people don’t do it very often
In my world, people only have intercourse if they specifically want to have babies. In sex for pleasure, intercourse usually isn't done at all. If intercourse is done, the woman would think it's teasing for the "real" thing. In my world, tribadism is considered "real" sex. I think this is the weird cultural thing you're looking for.

It seems the readers of this website are much more open-minded to my idea. I've posted this idea at a forum on Royalroad, and gotten a lot of flak since they think I'm putting such a thing in my story just to be "edgy" and appealing to the femdom crowd (the story will likely contain only very light femdom, and isn't centered around femdom). I will likely omit hetero sex scenes when posting the story on Royalroad to avoid getting their boxers all in a bunch.

Thor

In my world, people only have intercourse if they specifically want to have babies. In sex for pleasure, intercourse usually isn't done at all. If intercourse is done, the woman would think it's teasing for the "real" thing. In my world, tribadism is considered "real" sex. I think this is the weird cultural thing you're looking for.

It seems the readers of this website are much more open-minded to my idea. I've posted this idea at a forum on Royalroad, and gotten a lot of flak since they think I'm putting such a thing in my story just to be "edgy" and appealing to the femdom crowd (the story will likely contain only very light femdom, and isn't centered around femdom). I will likely omit hetero sex scenes when posting the story on Royalroad to avoid getting their boxers all in a bunch.

Uff, RR is weird in regard to almost everything that contains sexual content. I cant see why it would be something that targets femdom crowds. You wouldnt be the first and surely not the last person who writes a story based in a matriarchy.

If its a widely used practice in their society to only have sex with penetration if they desire children then it cant be weird, right?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Aye! People in Scribbly are pretty open to most things! \(^^)/

Good luck with your story~

LostinMovement

*BL author here*
im-triggered-and.jpg

Mejiro

Uff, RR is weird in regard to almost everything that contains sexual content. I cant see why it would be something that targets femdom crowds. You wouldnt be the first and surely not the last person who writes a story based in a matriarchy.

If its a widely used practice in their society to only have sex with penetration if they desire children then it cant be weird, right?
I guess it would be more the thinking behind it - penetrative sex is basically 'lie back and think of <nation>', it's done for duty or need, rather than pleasure, people don't really look forward to it or particularly want to do it, it's just a tiresome biological need, most people prefer not to really talk about it. As opposed to tribbing, which is all whoah! And there's loads of expectations that it's going to be good and fun and something to look forward to. Basically, penetrative sex would be viewed like how a stereotypical Victorian lady viewed sex - an obligation to be endured, rather than something to enjoy and cultivate.

Vaerama

Not a man, sorry. :) Have had a <hopefully sufficient amount> of lesbian sex, though.

If penetrative sex wasn't a thing that lesbians often-enough liked to engage in.... then what is with all the dildos (strapped and otherwise), penetrative vibrators (dear gods I hope they aren't strapped), fingering (and fisting o__o)?

There's plenty to like about penetration... so I'm sorry to say that if I was in 'a matriarchy', and with a guy: I'd probably be a bit demanding with my <husband? Stud? mate? partner?> towards the penetrative.

/cheers!

Vaerama

I guess it would be more the thinking behind it - penetrative sex is basically 'lie back and think of <nation>', it's done for duty or need, rather than pleasure, people don't really look forward to it or particularly want to do it, it's just a tiresome biological need, most people prefer not to really talk about it. As opposed to tribbing, which is all whoah! And there's loads of expectations that it's going to be good and fun and something to look forward to. Basically, penetrative sex would be viewed like how a stereotypical Victorian lady viewed sex - an obligation to be endured, rather than something to enjoy and cultivate.

Oh the poor dears :blob_teary:

Mejiro

Oh the poor dears :blob_teary:
FWIW, it's a historical exaggeration rather than strict truth, with their being a thriving amount of complaints about men being unable to satisfy their wives, and a lot of 'medicine' of varying levels of utility to assure the lady's pleasure. (I'd assume 'penetrative sex' is also being used as a synonym for 'penis in vagina' as well, which, as you note, isn't entirely accurate). Although if the cultural expectations are that sexual act A is amazing, and sexual act B is lacklustre, then people will behave as though it's true, even when it may not always be so.

D

Deleted member 24857

If penetrative sex wasn't a thing that lesbians often-enough liked to engage in.... then what is with all the dildos (strapped and otherwise), penetrative vibrators (dear gods I hope they aren't strapped), fingering (and fisting o__o)?

/cheers!

To be honest, I think I started this thread too early. I've already changed my mind about certain aspects for the world I'm writing, and there's still more lesbian authors I need to read. In my world, any direct stimulation of the genitals (whether oral, hands, or toys, or other means) is now considered "real" sex; so they don't really have a concept of 'foreplay' (except for kissing).

Last edited by a moderator:

Vaerama

FWIW, it's a historical exaggeration rather than strict truth, with their being a thriving amount of complaints about men being unable to satisfy their wives, and a lot of 'medicine' of varying levels of utility to assure the lady's pleasure.

Like the good old fashioned cures for, hem, ‘hysteria’? XD Yeah, that sounds more like ‘real’ Victorian times though: real cagey interactions between husbands and wives, from which misery abounds.

(I'd assume 'penetrative sex' is also being used as a synonym for 'penis in vagina' as well, which, as you note, isn't entirely accurate). Although if the cultural expectations are that sexual act A is amazing, and sexual act B is lacklustre, then people will behave as though it's true, even when it may not always be so.

Yeah, I can’t imagine strict lesbians would be all too thrilled with ‘PIV’, though the reasons for that are probably diverse and differing (it coming from a man is probably the thing that drives most ire in that, followed by zero appeal in penis).

That’s certainly fair enough though, and I’ve met a fair few people who subscribed to a miserable married life because it was ‘expected’ of them. Heck, I’ve got a gay brother who was married to a woman older than our parents for at least 13 years.

That kind of behavior confuses me on a personal level, but I’ll tell ya what: a well established societal expectation can be pretty realistic for sure, and you can tell a good story out of it :) Even just settin it up means a new boundary to explore and play with on a human level.