How would you rate Earth in terms of Worldbuilding?

TheBoredDreamer

It's fine, to be honest, but the author is limiting the characters too much.

The Science introduced by the author seems a bit lacking since they seem to get stumped all the time.

Not to mention its sorely lacking Isekai Protagonists, the passive side-characters are just too much. They must be reduced.

Let's not talk about how aliens weren't introduced even after meteors, ice age, and whatnot. It's slightly starting to get boring.

P.S: Too much secrecy is never good. Many things are hidden beneath TuT

NiQuinn

ฅ/ᐠ ̳ .ᆺ. ̳ ᐟ\ฅ ~~ᴺʸᵃᵃ
Pretty good. Plots aplenty. There's one story with a tribe who lived on the edge of a cliff where rock met the sea. At high tide, there's a certain rockface submerged in water. Said tribe worshipped sharks. There's a time in the year when an infant is said to be sacrificed to the sharks by placing said infant on the rockface and waited for the tide to set in. It's macabre but it's interesting. The world is full of stories. If you think it's boring, then you're not looking properly.

Luichi

I think it's a good world building.

But there are characters that are very OP for their arcs and the author has to kill them in some way.

For example, dinosaurs, a meteorite that accidentally collided with the earth and that changed their ecosystems by starving them or by changes in temperature.

Another example was Rasputin who to die had to fall into a trap. But since he had resistance to almost all types of damage, they had to drown him in a river since he had no ability to breathe in the water. That is if we do not count that they were poisoned, stabbed and shot.

The other is Hitler who because of lack of troops could not defend himself and committed suicide. (I was waiting for a final battle against that soldier)

I think it's a good world building.

But there are characters that are very OP for their arcs and the author has to kill them in some way.

For example, dinosaurs, a meteorite that accidentally collided with the earth and that changed their ecosystems by starving them or by changes in temperature.

Another example was Rasputin who to die had to fall into a trap. But since he had resistance to almost all types of damage, they had to drown him in a river since he had no ability to breathe in the water. That is if we do not count that they were poisoned, stabbed and shot.

The other is Hitler who because of lack of troops could not defend himself and committed suicide. (I was waiting for a final battle against that soldier)

in other words, Rasputin is the OG Devil Fruit user :D

IHASSHOTTY

It's a good story. But the part I hate most is when communism was invented. My favorite part was the birth of the U.S.A, really like it and still do.

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
The arc of USA was literally the dumbest part of the story. SMH Author ran out of ideas and had to introduce a whole new continent. And then he did nothing with it!

aree

The earth has everything, you just need to bend it just a little to make it exciting. Which fantasy element isn't derived from the reality?

Epsil

Earth's world building was pretty good. I think he's planning a world extinction event called COVID 19.

XianPiete

Bad Fiction Author
Earth doesn't have enough OP characters. It's like one of those CEO novels where the CEO just buys his way out of every mess.

PrincessFelicie

Catgirl Alchemist
God so much stupid fantasy racism. I get it, you don't want to write about elves and orcs so you substitute them with humans of different skin colors but that's just dumb. Surely nobody is dumb enough to take that fragile a justification to be racist over, right?

R... right?