How would you rate Earth in terms of Worldbuilding?

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
Frankly, there's too many sub plots. Hundreds of side quests for every single character. It's exhausting to keep track of.
I dunno, I felt like it adds a certain charm to the story, like... Everyone is the hero of their own story kind of thingy~

YuriDoggo

Angery Doggo >ᴗ<
I dunno, I felt like it adds a certain charm to the story, like... Everyone is the hero of their own story kind of thingy~
Tell that to the people who are virtually drones slaving their lives away

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
There's a certain charm to modern day slice of life though~
it's not that it has no charm, it's just that the thought of being eternally stuck in this genre is giving everyone existential depression and a reason to pull the trigger; at least my trigger

AliceShiki

it's not that it has no charm, it's just that the thought of being eternally stuck in this genre is giving everyone existential depression and a reason to pull the trigger; at least my trigger
:blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad: :blob_pat_sad:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
it's all fine, just don't think about it. think about blobs instead. there's no blobs in hell/heaven/wherever bumfuck nowhere we're heading after our cranium explodes. that's one of the many things keeping that trigger unpulled. this modern day slice of life may suck, but at least there's blobs, eh?

AliceShiki

it's all fine, just don't think about it. think about blobs instead. there's no blobs in hell/heaven/wherever bumfuck nowhere we're heading after our cranium explodes. that's one of the many things keeping that trigger unpulled. this modern day slice of life may suck, but at least there's blobs, eh?
:blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: :blob_aww: