Human Heads Bouquet

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
"What is it now?" The princess' assistant Anya looks at the shaking soldier who is here to report his findings in the field, the man was clearly assigned to that unstable maniac but has now run back pale, frightened and begging for an audience.

"...Ppplease ma'am, I I- I am here to tal- talk," he then proceeds to puke all over the ground, it is mostly saliva and bile though, but still enough to cause the assistant to nearly unsheathe her rapier to cut the imputent man.

Raising his hands up apologetically, he quickly reported what he saw earlier.

"The nearby village got burned down by a platoon, Corporal James went ballistic and sped off before the knight captain even issued his command. He then- he then ripped the heads off of all the enemy soldiers, and- stick them onto their leader."

"HE WHAT?!" Anya could not understand a single word that was muttered out by the soldier, but she doesn't need to ask him to repeat as the monster is already back.

With the heads in hand as well.

Judging by the still screaming heads, the monster is prolonging their suffering as usual; the many heads still have their spines attached and James used the spines to pin the heads onto the limbless body, specifically at the shoulders, upper chest and back close to the leader's head. The way he is clutching the screaming heads via the leg stumps is as though he is holding onto a precious vase.

"Hi Anya," his voice calm like a spring breeze yet what he is holding feels like a literal hellspawn, "I hope you like my bouquet."

Major brain fart after seeing the whole japanese plant lesson. And then I recall something similar like in Slime Tensei, dang it.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
What? I don't remember that.
Err, I think it is around the weirdass church attack? In novel iirc, they send a group of assassins to fuck up MC land and MC found out and send the church leaders a message, all but one assassins have their heads cut off and attached onto the body of the still living assassin. They sort of got scared as the recorded message of MC start to speak out from all the heads, including the one, and say to be prepare for war.