Humanity's Last Hope

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.

For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.

someonesomeguy

zessei bijin stepford
Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent.

For feedback, I recommend writing.com or WritersCafe. Both of those sites have point systems that encourage users to leave reviews.
as you can see writerscafe's users are not at all silent.ever.

I think it's like stockmarket thing where you try to convince that a company is doing really great so it begins doing great . So if people will think writer's cafe is doing great it would get more readers and thus self fulfilling prophecy will happen.

No offense it's a joke.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-22 Search results for query Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent .png
    Screenshot_2021-02-22 Search results for query Most readers on ScribbleHub are silent .png
    147.4 KB · Views: 60

TheTrinary

Hi, I'm Stephen
I just read chapter 1. I have a pretty big problem with the way its presented. You just tell us everything.

I hate to point out the old rule: "show don't tell," but it's really really important for you. Your first chapter feels like the title crawl to Star Wars for half of it. You lay out everything. I guess you could do something with that if had a good idea, but I have the feeling that's just how you are telling your story.

A more conventional way of telling your story would be Chapter1: Establish that he's just some normal guy. . . or is he? It ends with a weird dream that alludes to some of that information and now we question what we know about the MC.