Humans are bigger goblins!

Monk_Origins

This was an idea on my mind for some time, but since I am unofficially on Hiatus, I decided to write it here, to see if some-one can salvage a story out of it.

Humans are goblins.

Creations of ours, Elves are magnificent- each piece is an art to itself.
Machines of Dwarfs are extremely efficient and compact, every single part is forged to the limit of the metal to work flawlessly for eons.
Even Orcs have pride in their work, their axes are nigh indestructable, their metal almost impossible to dent.
Yet these humans! They have no respect for their art, the junk they call "metal" they forge their swords out of is so horrible, not even apprentices could dare forge something so terrible in their first day! The machines they craft has none of the elegance of ours, none of the thought put in them like Dwarfs, they are not even third as sturdy as the pitiful things Orcs craft!

Don't get me started on about their birth rates. We birth a new seed- a life once or twice in our milennia long lives, Dwarfs take half a century to be allowed to raise a hammer to forge, children of the Orcs also take at-least 40 years to call themselves a warrior. As for these humans? 15! From being born to giving birth, it takes these little devils only 15 years! Blink an eye, and any human city will double in population! One of them take only 15 years after birth to take arms to fight in wars. And they fight no better than goblins. They charge and swarm at an enemy like the lesser being they are.

Oh, there is also their culture... They have none of the elegance we have, none of the respect Dwarfs have for elderly and talented, and none of the submission Orcs have for the strong. They lie, cheat and backstab each other, they don't respect or value their craftsmen and they force the few true warriors they have to bow down to their weak leaders. And every other word from their mouth is related to either excrement or fornication.

Truly, humans are no better than goblins; they are just bigger and know couple of words.

(Racist Elves are a nice concept, and I would like to read a story from their POV.)

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
This was an idea on my mind for some time, but since I am unofficially on Hiatus, I decided to write it here, to see if some-one can salvage a story out of it.

Humans are goblins.

Creations of ours, Elves are magnificent- each piece is an art to itself.
Machines of Dwarfs are extremely efficient and compact, every single part is forged to the limit of the metal to work flawlessly for eons.
Even Orcs have pride in their work, their axes are nigh indestructable, their metal almost impossible to dent.
Yet these humans! They have no respect for their art, the junk they call "metal" they forge their swords out of is so horrible, not even apprentices could dare forge something so terrible in their first day! The machines they craft has none of the elegance of ours, none of the thought put in them like Dwarfs, they are not even third as sturdy as the pitiful things Orcs craft!

Don't get me started on about their birth rates. We birth a new seed- a life once or twice in our milennia long lives, Dwarfs take half a century to be allowed to raise a hammer to forge, children of the Orcs also take at-least 40 years to call themselves a warrior. As for these humans? 15! From being born to giving birth, it takes these little devils only 15 years! Blink an eye, and any human city will double in population! One of them take only 15 years after birth to take arms to fight in wars. And they fight no better than goblins. They charge and swarm at an enemy like the lesser being they are.

Oh, there is also their culture... They have none of the elegance we have, none of the respect Dwarfs have for elderly and talented, and none of the submission Orcs have for the strong. They lie, cheat and backstab each other, they don't respect or value their craftsmen and they force the few true warriors they have to bow down to their weak leaders. And every other word from their mouth is related to either excrement or fornication.

Truly, humans are no better than goblins; they are just bigger and know couple of words.

(Racist Elves are a nice concept, and I would like to read a story from their POV.)
Well there are some fantasy works out there that embraces this concept.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
"Humans don't give a shit. They suck, and they have to suck if they don't want to be sucking their own ashes."
- Racist Elf 69 B.Cor-whoever-the-fuck