Looking for Work I’ll edit for free. Again.

• Thread starter Deleted member 42060
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42060

I don’t know. I just want to escape some of my priorities.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I was just looking for an editor since mine ghosted me before we could even start. If you would be willing then would you consider being my editor?. However, I would feel bad not paying you for your work so I would like to pay for it.

D

Deleted member 42060

I was just looking for an editor since mine ghosted me before we could even start. If you would be willing then would you consider being my editor?. However, I would feel bad not paying you for your work so I would like to pay for it.
Nah, no need to pay me. I’m actually trying to be an editor for Foxaholic, but they rejected me, so I probably need to improve my editing skills even more. Message me and send me your novel drafts.​

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Nah, no need to pay me. I’m actually trying to be an editor for Foxaholic, but they rejected me, so I probably need to improve my editing skills even more. Message me and send me your novel drafts.​
If you say so. I'll PM you a link to the Google doc of what I have so far. I'm currently halfway through editing it myself for its 3rd draft.

D

Deleted member 70892

Interesting though...
Just wait until July...