I’m Looking for a Book Cover

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Author Name: Tessa Renalds
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Anime, Manga (Genre: Fantasy)
Story: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/146520/origin-an-odyssey-in-time/
Request: I’m looking for a book cover for one of my series on SH. I can give payment installations, or pay all up front.

The Premise of the story: Four beta testers test out a new VR Game called: Origin.

The type of book cover I’m looking for is of the main protagonist (Magnolia) lifting up her wrist to show the screen of the wrist console to the “viewer”. On the console, it would say: “Origin”. Behind her would be a landscape of one of the Vertical reality world’s (Mydalr, a heavily forested area with woodland monsters and slimes).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 29316

Did a preliminary sketch of your preferred cover...😉

Don't mind me, it's only a sample.
PSX_20200827_112638_copy_815x1229.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Holy crow, you guys and the art you create is amazing! @HansTrondheim you really got the image I was going for! She would have a druid staff instead of a sword, but I love it all the same! it’s beautiful!
it makes me want to change her persona to be a sword fighter, and how she looks intense! Maybe one of these days I’ll write something in a parallel universe with her being a sword wielding, BAMF!

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Author Name: Tessa Renalds
Profession: Author
Preferred Art Style: Anime, Manga (Genre: Fantasy)
Story: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/146520/origin-an-odyssey-in-time/
Request: I’m looking for a book cover for one of my series on SH. I can give payment installations, or pay all up front.

The Premise of the story: Four beta testers test out a new VR Game called: Origin.

The type of book cover I’m looking for is of the main protagonist (Magnolia) lifting up her wrist to show the screen of the wrist console to the “viewer”. On the console, it would say: “Origin”. Behind her would be a landscape of one of the Vertical reality world’s (Mydalr, a heavily forested area with woodland monsters and slimes).
Ohh, do you need to cover asap? I have a queue rn otherwise i would be happy to draw for you again.

D

Deleted member 29316

Here's the lineart (cleaned) version. I also changed the weapon into a druid staff.

PSX_20200827_165005_copy_795x1208.jpg

I plan to color this if you're okay with the composition. However, I don't know if you'd like my color style...which can be seen here and here.

Oh and don't worry about paying me for this; I'm doing this for free (because it's fun 😁😁😁)

Straborvsky

AY! I hope I'm not late for the parties!

Do you still open? I'm willing to accept your request example art can be found here or you can PM me and I'll you my discord ID so we could talk into detail. cheers!

D

Deleted member 29316

Check this out if it suits your tastes...just tell me if you won't be using this in any case. Had fun in creating them, so yeah, it's free. PM me your email if you want the original size.

Cover (Commish) 100 PX.jpg

Though I prefer this version...

Cover (Commish) 100 PX Another Version.jpg

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
Thank you everyone! I’m floored by the talent each artist has offered, & @HansTrondheim you’re so generous! I’m very grateful! I will definitely keep you all in mind, especially those who offered their services and showed their art—I’ll probably need more book covers in the future for different stories and ideas.

I’ll message you personally @Nyan_sempai as well! I might have something else in mind if you don’t mind another commission! ;)

Thank you everyone!

Nyan_sempai

,✨ ILLUSTRATOR ✨
Thank you everyone! I’m floored by the talent each artist has offered, & @HansTrondheim you’re so generous! I’m very grateful! I will definitely keep you all in mind, especially those who offered their services and showed their art—I’ll probably need more book covers in the future for different stories and ideas.

I’ll message you personally @Nyan_sempai as well! I might have something else in mind if you don’t mind another commission! ;)

Thank you everyone!
also please check the dm on insta, there is something important i sent you

Michuyu

Check this out if it suits your tastes...just tell me if you won't be using this in any case. Had fun in creating them, so yeah, it's free. PM me your email if you want the original size.

View attachment 3708

Though I prefer this version...

View attachment 3709
I was just looking through here, and OMG this is amazing! you did an awesome job!! >.<