I am looking for a suggestion of novels +18 with incest or harem

luciano1999

Hello, I am new to this question, but we need help to get novels that interest me, such as "complex incest", "women's world", "In a world where beauty is invited, a harem just for me".
-without NTR.
-without protagonist that they are of the bad or sadistic style, so to speak.
-I was also interested in looking for novels made by fans that are from people who go to anime worlds.
-especially with milf included

I apologize if it is not understood well, I am using the google translator.

Last edited:

Daichi

Read My niece was a yandere, love dependency disease.
You can find these novels on novelupdates.com

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
I've got you covered. To be clear, it's fraternal polyandry, not incest, but all over 18:
Wait a minute, the only other Luciano I've met is . . . never mind, I can tell you're not him, but you had me going there for a second :s_wink:

luciano1999

hahaha thanks, but do you know any that are with milf included, I forgot to specify that

luciano1999

I've got you covered. To be clear, it's fraternal polyandry, not incest, but all over 18:
Wait a minute, the only other Luciano I've met is . . . never mind, I can tell you're not him, but you had me going there for a second :s_wink:

no no, polyandria would be a harem of a woman with several men, I like more brotherly polygamy, or incest as it is especially called by the milf,mother in law , aunts or mothers.

I was watching MILF HUNTER from the webnovel page, and it was quite good, but it has few chapters.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
no no, polyandria would be a harem of a woman with several men, I like more brotherly polygamy, or incest as it is especially called by the milf,mother in law , aunts or mothers.

I was watching MILF HUNTER from the webnovel page, and it was quite good, but it has few chapters.
OK, I see. Yeah, some of the translation issues made it difficult to tell.