I am now a part of the 1 star club

SailusGebel

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
Someone bombed three of my stories with a 1 star rating. All of them were adventure novels. And I... don't really know if I should care? I mean, the stories are complete, and it is not like I will drop them. I just wish I knew who did it. They could have left a review to say what they hated about the three stories. Not that I would have done a rewrite, but it still would have been nice, for the future books. Kind of an unpleasant thing to see early in the morning. Oh, well. It happens, right? It is so bad, that people can give 1 star, or any stars, really, without a review.
Take it as a badge of honor. Every person that goes after you, is another person that wants to be with you. Eh. This is what my master said. So yeah. also I love the fact that there is an entire cult that despises and sees me as the second coming George Lincoln Rockwell

Attachments

• D7D6F459-6F59-4353-AE58-EC3A7FA86EF1.png
    D7D6F459-6F59-4353-AE58-EC3A7FA86EF1.png
    297.5 KB · Views: 20

Le_ther

Congratulations it means your novel is getting popular... probably

Africanchieftainsson

Last in line of succession
Done. Is anyone even normal on this site?
Feel honored, human. The haters have found you. Relish in the fact they feel so jealous of your talent that they resort to bombing you with one star reviews.

Feel satisfied in the knowledge that while making love to their women, the females think only of your rugged cock pounding their womb.

Men like you and I cause these lesser men to avert their eyes, while attracting the attention of all women in the room. Such is our fate as those blessed with talent.

Our cocks swaying in the wind, they glisten with the saliva of our enemies' beloveds
I rest my case

Attachments

• reaction pictures (@reactionpicsduh) _ Twitter.jpg
    reaction pictures (@reactionpicsduh) _ Twitter.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 22

Drytron

That's not my point, I just said that to tell "don't need to bother with rating"
I just said that to tell "rating is subjective because people will *5 stories with their fav genre and *1 stories with their hated genre"

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
someone didn't like the BL you write. Probably just jealous they can't get cock as nice, even if it is fictional cock. Congrats, and join the club, you got hated on by a homophobe! :ROFLMAO: