I Am The One True Deity.

DarklyReadsBooks

I am The One True Deity, born from the chaos rune, I worked hard to rise to my position. The out universe Deities envy me, the inner ones fear me. But it matters not, as they can not do anything to usurp my throne. Bow before me you foolish mortals. Send me pictures of cute cats before I smite you!

Last edited:

KoyukiMegumi

Kitty
HAH, I excel at this! Though, just so you know, this is all plans for my world domination. I am a goddess in some plebeians' eyes in this forum. So, *cough, cough* I won't bow to you, You bow to me! Muahahahahahahaahahah. 💕

Aaqil

Cookies!
HAH, I excel at this! Though, just so you know, this is all plans for my world domination. I am a goddess in some plebeians' eyes in this forum. So, *cough, cough* I won't bow to you, You bow to me! Muahahahahahahaahahah. 💕
Yet you still fail to get any cookies :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie: :blob_cookie:

Biggest-Kusa-Out-There

Futanari Enjoyer
I am The One True Deity, born from the chaos rune, I worked hard to rise to my position. The out universe Deities envy me, the inner ones fear me. But it matters not, as they can not do anything to usurp my throne. Bow before me you foolish mortals. Send me pictures of cute cats before I smite you!

There are no words in the tongues of Elves nor Dwarves that can mark my disdain. Oh, ye of little faith. How dare you spout such nonsense? True God? I mock the day you thought yourself greater than the ant you actually are, streetwalker of the night! It would require all the tragedies and comedies of old to reach the feet of how much of a clown you are, provided each is a masterpiece, you charlatan. Your divine powers are naught more than what a back-alley, sordid, scoundrel, street magician can perform. Go back to the shadows, you licentious, squabbling, normie gargoyle. You are nothing more than a belligirent, ghoulish, syphillitic beggar that thirsts for a speck of the TRULY DIVINE IMAGE that is OUR HOLY AND DIVINE FELINE Koyuki Megumi.

Begone, false idol.

ElijahRyne

Not that Lazy…
0EA77AD4-7443-4BC4-B073-40669A375E31.jpeg
Can’t smite me if I take shelter!

Aaqil

Cookies!
Don't be sad, you can have the popcorn :blob_popcorn:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
sex

DarklyReadsBooks

There are no words in the tongues of Elves nor Dwarves that can mark my disdain. Oh, ye of little faith. How dare you spout such nonsense? True God? I mock the day you thought yourself greater than the ant you actually are, streetwalker of the night! It would require all the tragedies and comedies of old to reach the feet of how much of a clown you are, provided each is a masterpiece, you charlatan. Your divine powers are naught more than what a back-alley, sordid, scoundrel, street magician can perform. Go back to the shadows, you licentious, squabbling, normie gargoyle. You are nothing more than a belligirent, ghoulish, syphillitic beggar that thirsts for a speck of the TRULY DIVINE IMAGE that is OUR HOLY AND DIVINE FELINE Koyuki Megumi.

Begone, false idol.
You Dare? You shall compensate with your life! Bow before me before the smiting comes. You mere fucking mortal.

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Born of Chaos? I don't remember having any kids quite like you, then again, I don't remember a lot of my kids. And I suppose all things are descended from me one way or another, so that's fine. Anyway, a cute kid asking for cats. I think I can work with that, though I'm more in the mood for catgirls right now myself. So here's a couple that are plenty cute, should be, safe enough. I hope. The lewdest thing going on here is head pats, I swear!

232723616_208101831325477_132941811388340510_n.jpg

74496923_2510339012391497_3919335464951087104_o.jpg

Agentt

Thighs
Why fight over these fake gods of yours which never did anything for you, when we have @Siostar , the loli who is as big as the galaxy

Nazgand

I slightly bow a greeting and offer these 2 cat pictures:
[1] [2]
Oh great deity, be at least as benevolent as I would be in your position.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I only have one cat
One cat

Attachments

• D0678D5F-D0E5-4C8D-9F8D-FD0CEF5F7756.jpeg
    D0678D5F-D0E5-4C8D-9F8D-FD0CEF5F7756.jpeg
    903.5 KB · Views: 44